Create Account

Thank You Truong and Johansson - From Montreal

It’s been a whirlwind of a ride in Montreal the last two seasons. Being formed, the expansion draft, the lottery win in S60, a change in management. There’s been a lot going on with Montreal, but it’s important to make sure that people know what they mean to the franchise.

First of all I’d like to speak about @James Truong. When I first got drafted to Montreal, I knew very few people who were in the franchise. I had never had the pleasure of speaking to James before then, but I quickly grew to like the guy. Such a kind heart, a funny disposition, and a desire to have Montreal be a good team. He wanted to retire, but he was kind enough to give us two strong seasons in Montreal. In that time, he put up 36 goals and 65 assists for 101 points, and really helped us hit the 20 win mark twice in a row, which considering the age of the franchise, is a great achievement I think. He also brought great character to the locker room and kept spirits high. I appreciate everything you did for us since you were acquired from Edmonton. Enjoy your retirement and good luck with the new player, thank you from Montreal and you’ll always be a Patriote to us!

I’d also like to talk about @Tayjay as well here. Taylor Johansson played a huge role in the first two seasons of Montreal, tallying 39 goals and 48 assists for 87 points and was a strong member of the special teams. I spoke to Tayjay a lot more with dank’s absence, and he’s such a nice, genuine guy. I know you were hoping to contend better, and being acquired from Toronto hurt your chances, but I promised I’d do what I can for the betterment of your player and the hopes of giving you a chance to succeed in the playoffs, and I know Calgary can give you that. Thank you so much for being so receptive and honest with me, and I wish you only the best in Dragons red. I’ll be watching, kick some ass!

(358 words)

Heart Heart

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

*mock Truong to Montreal*

Alright I think I’ve got it now.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

And two more fellow expansion draftees are gone...

10-14-2021, 01:24 PMKeygan Wrote: *mock Truong to Montreal*

Alright I think I’ve got it now.

Who the hell is Truong?

Imagine thanking @James Truong for anything except ruining a LR with Kpop smh.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

10-14-2021, 03:32 PMBfine Wrote: Imagine thanking @James Truong for anything except ruining a LR with Kpop smh.

[Image: blackpink-jisoo.gif]

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures!