Create Account

What every discord does

10-15-2021, 11:19 AMunconfident69 Wrote: In Anaheim we bully @G2019 for his inability to play ice hockey

"We" meaning me, I do that
Assists and takeaways don't count?! lol

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

10-14-2021, 05:42 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: social bullying, mostly
wtf how chicago is ia

hamilton tracked poops for a week or so

[Image: rotti.gif]

10-16-2021, 12:56 AMRotticusScott Wrote: hamilton tracked poops for a week or so

I think we should refrain from commenting on this thread Steve

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2021, 10:32 AM by Zoone16.)

BAP does play occasional Jackbox (jagbog), drink, and complain about our lives, we’ve become the ‘old men’ of the SHL.

Oh and the great food pics. Can’t forget those.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

10-14-2021, 05:42 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: social bullying, mostly
Nevada or Chicago

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Otters

[Image: lebbish.gif]

ANC calls Gabe stinky. Best past time ever

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Buffalo discord is epic

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

10-27-2021, 10:27 PMWearingabear Wrote: ANC calls Gabe stinky. Best past time ever

it's true. i barely know the guy but i hate his guts.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

10-14-2021, 05:02 PMluketd Wrote: I always wondered what group activities each SHL discord does. I think that group actives is the core of the SHL, and encourages growth as a group. So I am wondering what discord group does

Like I know Manhattan has different fantasy groups, their latest one is Big Brother.
I know Hamilton just games every night, and then they also ahve movie nights where they watch movies
I know Calgary's Discord used to do Poker nights over discord, Im not sure if they still do that.

What are the other ways your discord does stuff? Just wondering

UNBAN ME FROM SHL DISCORD

OOGLEY BOOGLEY AGABAGABAGABAGABAGABAGABAGA

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

10-27-2021, 10:27 PMWearingabear Wrote: ANC calls Gabe stinky. Best past time ever
This doesn't happen in all the team servers?

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

We discuss life's big questions

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Miss playing rocket league and table top simulator with my hammy boys those were my GAMES also fuck with jackbox detroit used to do it a lot more when mayuu was active he would stream it all the time rip back a long time ago drunkenteddy would do jackbox in hammy too

Need a sig :-/

10-28-2021, 01:45 AMHigh Stick King Wrote:
This doesn't happen in all the team servers?
no it defs does

Need a sig :-/