Create Account

Is SHL Finals even interesting anymore? + Play-Offs TIER

10-16-2021, 12:12 PMfishy Wrote:
10-16-2021, 11:46 AMSlashACM Wrote: one finals appearance and then falling off

literally 2 finals appearances in the article lol

The aggressive forecheckers gave us all concussions

Definitely a forgettable final #notinteresting

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-16-2021, 11:09 AMSlashACM Wrote:
10-16-2021, 06:20 AMst4rface Wrote: It was definitely surprising for NOLA players. Just like all Finals are exciting for Stampede or Steelhakws players (sometimes both). It was an interesting change, but as we see - it wasn't something for a longterm. One Finals appearance and then falling off.

S54 - Specters wins 4-0 versus Steelhawks
S55 - Stampede wins 4-3 versus Specters
ohh, my bad... well, y'all still blew 3-2 lead and lost. get over it. now y'all in 17th position of 20.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

10-16-2021, 01:42 PMst4rface Wrote:
10-16-2021, 11:09 AMSlashACM Wrote: S54 - Specters wins 4-0 versus Steelhawks
S55 - Stampede wins 4-3 versus Specters
ohh, my bad... well, y'all still blew 3-2 lead and lost. get over it. now y'all in 17th position of 20.

Haha you're such a fun dude

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

10-16-2021, 01:47 PMSlashACM Wrote:
10-16-2021, 01:42 PMst4rface Wrote: ohh, my bad... well, y'all still blew 3-2 lead and lost. get over it. now y'all in 17th position of 20.

[Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Luffy is lebron

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

10-15-2021, 04:39 PMst4rface Wrote: Hamilton Steelhawks and Buffalo Stampede are like Lebron James - just in SHL. And let me tell why... First of all, I don't like Lebron James, but you have to give props where they are deserved. Lebron has many Finals appearances in NBA and has dominated league for multiple decades. And these two teams are doing the same team.

Hamilton/Buffalo to the SHL is far more dominant than Lebron to the NBA.

[Image: Wally.png]

10-16-2021, 01:47 PMSlashACM Wrote:
10-16-2021, 01:42 PMst4rface Wrote: ohh, my bad... well, y'all still blew 3-2 lead and lost. get over it. now y'all in 17th position of 20.
>Not being part of an SHL franchise in a miserable post industrial wasteland shithole of a city that's barely big enough to financially support your fictional professional hockey team

It's like you're not even trying.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

10-16-2021, 09:58 PMAvakael Wrote:
10-16-2021, 01:47 PMSlashACM Wrote: Haha you're such a fun dude
>Not being part of an SHL franchise in a miserable post industrial wasteland shithole of a city that's barely big enough to financially support your fictional professional hockey team

Tbh idk if you are referring to buffalo or Nola lmao

10-16-2021, 10:25 PMSlashACM Wrote:
10-16-2021, 09:58 PMAvakael Wrote: >Not being part of an SHL franchise in a miserable post industrial wasteland shithole of a city that's barely big enough to financially support your fictional professional hockey team

Tbh idk if you are referring to buffalo or Nola lmao

I'm pretty sure NOLA stopped having money well before the industrial era ended

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

10-17-2021, 01:32 AMAvakael Wrote:
10-16-2021, 10:25 PMSlashACM Wrote: Tbh idk if you are referring to buffalo or Nola lmao

I'm pretty sure NOLA stopped having money well before the industrial era ended

At least titties are alive and well

IDK if it was just a joke but i heard someone said Kal was alone during at least one of the sims, not a single viewer. I hope its a joke, or the finals certainly arent interesting anymore if not even the teams playing are watching.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

10-17-2021, 12:14 PMWashed-up trash Wrote: IDK if it was just a joke but i heard someone said Kal was alone during at least one of the sims, not a single viewer. I hope its a joke, or the finals certainly arent interesting anymore if not even the teams playing are watching.
I watched every second of the finals and the playoffs, so that would've been a glitch if it actually said that. It could've just been the games were fast and the youtube viewer count didn't have time to catch up.

[Image: rotti.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2021, 12:43 PM by boom.)

When I was running tests for Edmonton during the WCF, we won something like 2 out of 20 sims, got swept like 40% of the time, and the two times we actually made the finals we didn’t win a single game. And this was a team that had won the first two rounds 4-1 and 4-1, so it wasn’t like we were a fluke bad team. There’s definitely a steep cliff after that upper tier of teams.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

10-17-2021, 12:14 PMWashed-up trash Wrote: IDK if it was just a joke but i heard someone said Kal was alone during at least one of the sims, not a single viewer. I hope its a joke, or the finals certainly arent interesting anymore if not even the teams playing are watching.

There's really no point in watching games if your team isn't playing and even then it isn't very interesting it feels like. It is tough to get excited about anything because it feels like the results are so predictable.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]