Create Account

New and Improved Anchorage Armada Team Awards

With new (see: better than gabe) management, comes new awards. It’s important to award your folks when you’re in a development league, and a lot of our players deserve recognition for the work they put in every day.
So without further ado, here’s the new awards and who won it.
Inactives aren’t eligible to win Anchorage team awards. Sorry. Come back and maybe you’ll get one.

S61 Anchorage Armada MVP
This one obviously goes to the person judged most valuable to the team in Season 61. Duh.
@Boomcheck he counts as active, right? He hasn’t been gone a month.
Cole Carter led the league in scoring in S61, putting up an impressive 25 goals and 33 assists for 58 points in 66 games.

S61 Anchorage Armada Forward of the Year
This one goes to the forward of the year, if the MVP wasn’t a forward. So this year no one will win it.

S61 Anchorage Armada Defenseman of the Year
This goes to the top defenseman on the team.
@"vulfgravy"
Cup. Fucking. Noodle. In his rookie year in Anchorage, he put up 7 goals and a whopping 32 assists, good for 39 points in 66 games as a defenseman, as well as a +15. He averaged just under 23 minutes a game. Seriously impressive work.

S61 Anchorage Armada Goaltender of the Year
This goes to the top goalie on the team.
@Tha_Lux
Dom Tretyak made waves when he signed as an undrafted free agent. He posted an incredibly impressive record for a goalie, finishing with 22 wins, 7 losses and 1 overtime loss in 30 games played. He had a 1.99 goals against average (lead the league) and a .912 save percentage. He also had five shutouts, good for third in the league.

S61 Anchorage Armada Rookie of the Year
This is awarded to the rookie who performs the best on the ice.
This one was tough, but it is my personal policy that I only award one player per season.
Had Dom Tretyak played the whole season and maintained his numbers he did, I might be awarding this to him, however @"vulfgravy" ‘s numbers just can’t be denied as a defenseman, especially with the top pairing minutes he was given. He’s a huge reason we played as well as we did.

S61 Anchorage Armada Leadership Award
This is awarded to the player who best exemplifies leadership both in the locker room and on the website.
@High Stick King is the clear winner of this. Whether he’s making sigs for people, keeping the conversation going in a locker room that was hit with people aging out and losing a lot of actives, or posting some seriously good media pieces on the website, his leadership and contributions can not be understated. We are lucky to call him our Captain.

S61 Anchorage Armada Mentorship Award
This is awarded to the player who has best mentored newer folks and helped around the locker room with various tasks, and I’m not going to lie, I made it specifically to award to this guy because he has been such a huge help around the locker room and deserves some recognition.
@Briedaqueduc has been an incredible mentor to our rookies, as well as a huge help with posting box scores and other “clerical” stuff. We’re lucky to have him in our locker room and he takes the work load off my and blues’s shoulders immensely.

Thanks for viewing.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

No boat pun award titles, 0/10

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

BOATS AND HOES

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Hell yeah go boats  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada  Armada

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

so how much bonus cash do we get for these ??

GO BOATZ

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: image.png]

10-15-2021, 04:43 PMRagnar Wrote: S61 Anchorage Armada Leadership Award
This is awarded to the player who best exemplifies leadership both in the locker room and on the website.
@High Stick King is the clear winner of this. Whether he’s making sigs for people, keeping the conversation going in a locker room that was hit with people aging out and losing a lot of actives, or posting some seriously good media pieces on the website, his leadership and contributions can not be understated. We are lucky to call him our Captain.

I did it! I won! Screw the rest of you all! I'm the winner!

Thanks King Ragnar and Bloos for the work you've done with the team and in the locker room. Was a fun rookie season. Congrats to my fellow teammates for their achievements.

Go Boats Go!  Armada

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

mmm boats

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2021, 07:37 PM by Ragnar.)

Yo why the FUCK hasn’t our emoji been changed yet????????????

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

It takes six players to play defense. I couldn't ask for a more supportive group of teammates. Hoping to turn things up a notch this next season.
Armada

Dominik Tretyak
Anchorage Armada
Goalie
Magnitogorsk, RUS

[Image: PP492HY.gif]

Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]