Create Account

S62 SMJHL Early Bird PT

Sisyphus understands right from the start of his career that it is doubtful that he will be able to sustain the level of effort required to be an elite offensive player in the SHL. With that self-awareness and wisdom, he will dedicate himself to becoming a solid two way player in the SMJHL. He enters the SMJHL with his athletic ability slightly ahead of his pure hockey skills. If the right situation develops at the end of S63 and beyond, perhaps he will be worth of a late round flyer in the S63 draft. One of other asset that Sisyphus brings to the table is the capacity to add some much needed swarthiness to Team Austria at some time in the future.

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

Drakocarr Sunazzo has a very strong physical presence in front of the net and isn’t afraid to knock some heads around. He is mostly known for his strong defensive playing skills but recently has been seen trying to balance out his build and put more weight in some offensive abilities. His natural size makes him very difficult to knock off the puck and his strength dominates opponents.

Need a sig :-/

Bodhi Utah wanted to show up in shape so he's been working on his cardio. Whether he's on the ice for five minutes a night or twenty minutes a night, he's not going to be struggling to catch his breath. He's also decent with the puck and has a solid offensive presence.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Rand al'Thor is a rare talent on the blueline, focusing largely on one sole purpose. Scoring goals and looking good doing it. During presser's he's often quoted as saying "I wish Perrin were here, he knows how to talk to reporters." but he brings a rare talent to the field that many do not possess. A strong skater and good enough defender, al'Thor looks to terrorize the league from day one, the question is, where will he do it?

Valters Denisova hails from Jelgava, Latvia coming to North America to make a name for himself. Never a flashy player, Denisova mostly relies on his consistency on all parts of the ice. From the faceoff dot, to the attacking zone, and defending zone, Denisova has it all covered. The center prides himself on being the best all around player he can be. While he may not have any one skill that outshines everyone else, Denisova's ability to both defend and attack, makes him a formidable two-way forward.

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

10-18-2021, 06:17 AMMutedfaith Wrote: The time has come. Your talent has been noticed by scouts at the highest junior level, and you are set to be drafted into the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League. What are the talents you possess that got you on the radar for these scouts, and that will get you picked in the S62 SMJHL Draft?

Written option: Write about the main strengths of your player in 50 words or more.

Graphic option: Make a graphic of your player demonstrating their main strength. Must include a player/render and mention what the strength is.

Reward
2 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)

Only S62 SMJHL Rookies (S63 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do NOT claim TPE for this task until a post has been made in the claim thread.

Deadline
The start of the S62 SMJHL Entry draft (date will be added when available)
My guys Name is GREY Rosey his strengths have a fast skilled team play style. With big hits and aggressive offensive defenseman style to block shots for his team and dominant shot.

There’s a lot of things that could be considered a persons “strengths” whether is be physical or mental attributes of strength. But personally I believe my main strength is in my glorious looks as a defender. Ever heard of Mike Ricci? I make that man look like a supermodel with how terrifying my looks are. I’ve been known to scare away players flying down the ice with the puck and having them turn around so they avoid getting the ugly from me. That’s one of my many strengths.

Big Tim Riggins ( also known as Big Rig ) is a physical forward who is not afraid to hit, be hit, park his butt in front of the net and drive both defense and goalies crazy. At 6 foot 6 inches, and 230 pounds, this beast is ready to put his size, strength and hands to work around the net.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

Chris Chelios Jr the son of the hall of famer, Jr is known to be more tough then is father is always searching for the open ice hit , he got the same leadership and bravery for blocking shot and he is always there for the team !

Also he got all skillset the get points on the board ! A big package old school style

10-29-2021, 07:30 PMKev411 Wrote: Chris Chelios Jr the son of the hall of famer, Jr is known to be more tough then is father is always searching for the open ice hit , he got the same leadership and bravery for blocking shot and he is always there for the team !

Also he got all skillset to get points on the board ! A big package old school style

BIlbo Baggins. A very short man from a not well know town of Hobbiton. Says he is from Middle Earth and people keep giving him peculiar looks. Wicked speed and nice slapper for his size. Seems unnatural, but enjoys being a defenseman. Mainly an OFD, but is working on rounded out the defensive side of his game now that he's been exposed to stronger competition. Great team player, will play hard in any role given to him.