Create Account

Lobbanet Suspension

10-20-2021, 10:27 PMwumaduce Wrote:
10-20-2021, 07:17 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Well don't be coy

Go through ruutu's topic and post history, look up his punishment threads. He's blatantly racist, and blatantly homophobic. But he's the victim every time because people gang up on him. He's posted multiple times trying to get someone to sign him - and he's pretty much a max earner - yet no one will because of who he is.

Quote:Absolutely unhinged individual. Won't be drafted by anyone. Why let him participate on site?

Replace drafted with signed, and you have ruutu. Again, look at his topic history to see why he would be a good fit for your team.
I just looked, the last time I was suspended was almost a year ago. Before that I was suspended once. So technically speaking, I have been suspended twice the whole time I have been here. Why are you so angry all the time? I have barely posted anything after the latest suspension, but still here you are, throwing those big words around.

It's true, I have asked to be signed, but I have also been told teams don't have the cap space to sign me. Not true perhaps, but I'm not the only one who has been told teams don't have cap to sign their active players.