Create Account

Lobbanet Suspension

10-19-2021, 07:28 AM3lewsers Wrote: This user just joined in June. We don't need him in this league. Do the right thing HO, and permanently ban him.

So like I agree with the idea to yeet, but uh basing it on that someone's been here for only X seasons isn't it.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

10-19-2021, 07:54 AMsve7en Wrote:
10-19-2021, 07:28 AM3lewsers Wrote: This user just joined in June. We don't need him in this league. Do the right thing HO, and permanently ban him.

So like I agree with the idea to yeet, but uh basing it on that someone's been here for only X seasons isn't it.

yeahhh we wouldn’t need a long-tenured user who pulled this BS either, and I would hope we’d be just as harsh in that situation. This is unacceptable whether somebody’s been here ten days or ten years.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

...Runescape?

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

10-19-2021, 07:54 AMsve7en Wrote:

yeah, that wasn't what i meant at all. point being hardly been here long, and already causing problems. this user is not worth the aggravation.

and i agree, even if they were here long, they should be banned

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

10-19-2021, 07:59 AMsköldpaddor Wrote:
10-19-2021, 07:54 AMsve7en Wrote: So like I agree with the idea to yeet, but uh basing it on that someone's been here for only X seasons isn't it.

yeahhh we wouldn’t need a long-tenured user who pulled this BS either, and I would hope we’d be just as harsh in that situation. This is unacceptable whether somebody’s been here ten days or ten years.

i agree with that for sure

ok but where is the SHL csgo server

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

shl euro truck sim when

But Minecraft server tho

10-19-2021, 07:48 AMsköldpaddor Wrote: probably goes without saying but regardless of the final decision reached here, this person has been removed from the Swedish locker room and is no longer welcome there.

NICE!

10-19-2021, 08:07 AMThunfish Wrote: ...Runescape?
old school runescape. The shit we all played in middle school https://oldschool.runescape.com/

And to all of you complaining about not having a server for your specific game there's an SHL Game Gang server: https://discord.gg/VZFArmkr

Or make your own

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Thank you for taking out the trash, what a loser.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Let's just hope Lobbanet learns from this experience. We all make mistakes, we all have those moments. What we do afterward is what matters. For some, that learning experience might take a little longer, but at the end of the day - life is a journey of learning. We live and we learn.

Of course, the smart and wise can avoid hitting those potholes during their journey, but not everybody is smart and wise.

No matter how long it takes, let's hope Lobbanet can grow as so many have grown in this league.

10-19-2021, 09:55 AMjRuutu Wrote: Let's just hope Lobbanet learns from this experience. We all make mistakes, we all have those moments. What we do afterward is what matters. For some, that learning experience might take a little longer, but at the end of the day - life is a journey of learning. We live and we learn.

Of course, the smart and wise can avoid hitting those potholes during their journey, but not everybody is smart and wise.

No matter how long it takes, let's hope Lobbanet can grow as so many have grown in this league.

this is just getting embarrassing for you at this point dude. like did you sign some legal agreement with Bigots Incorporated that says you’re obligated to come in and say something nice about every bigot who gets called out in this league while making passive aggressive comments about the rest of us for doing the calling out?

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

10-19-2021, 09:59 AMsköldpaddor Wrote:
10-19-2021, 09:55 AMjRuutu Wrote: Let's just hope Lobbanet learns from this experience. We all make mistakes, we all have those moments. What we do afterward is what matters. For some, that learning experience might take a little longer, but at the end of the day - life is a journey of learning. We live and we learn.

this is just getting embarrassing for you at this point dude. like did you sign some legal agreement with Bigots Incorporated that says you’re obligated to come in and say something nice about every bigot who gets called out in this league while making passive aggressive comments about the rest of us for doing the calling out?
I was just trying to look at the bigger picture, I'm hoping we can all be friends some day.

Scratch off the bingo card lul

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]