Create Account

Lobbanet Suspension

10-19-2021, 10:03 AMjRuutu Wrote:
10-19-2021, 09:59 AMsköldpaddor Wrote: this is just getting embarrassing for you at this point dude. like did you sign some legal agreement with Bigots Incorporated that says you’re obligated to come in and say something nice about every bigot who gets called out in this league while making passive aggressive comments about the rest of us for doing the calling out?
I was just trying to look at the bigger picture, I'm hoping we can all be friends some day.

nah i'm good I have plenty of friends who don't use slurs.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Is runescape fun?

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

10-19-2021, 10:05 AMsköldpaddor Wrote:
10-19-2021, 10:03 AMjRuutu Wrote: I was just trying to look at the bigger picture, I'm hoping we can all be friends some day.

can we be friends?

10-19-2021, 09:55 AMjRuutu Wrote: Let's just hope Lobbanet learns from this experience. We all make mistakes, we all have those moments. What we do afterward is what matters. For some, that learning experience might take a little longer, but at the end of the day - life is a journey of learning. We live and we learn.

Of course, the smart and wise can avoid hitting those potholes during their journey, but not everybody is smart and wise.

No matter how long it takes, let's hope Lobbanet can grow as so many have grown in this league.
Ahh yes, we all have "heated gamer moments" and then double down and recruit others to be annoying and offensive when called out. Truly a rite of passage we all go through. Nah, he'll learn nothing and be a clown like a bunch of others unfortunately are.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

10-19-2021, 10:05 AMsköldpaddor Wrote:
10-19-2021, 10:03 AMjRuutu Wrote: I was just trying to look at the bigger picture, I'm hoping we can all be friends some day.

That is great! Hopefully Lobbanet here can be a friend like that to someone in the future.

10-19-2021, 10:07 AMNokazoa Wrote: Is runescape fun?
A reasonable question considering I'd probably say no. But I'm still gonna play it for at least 4 hours today.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

10-19-2021, 10:09 AMbrickwall35 Wrote:
10-19-2021, 09:55 AMjRuutu Wrote: Let's just hope Lobbanet learns from this experience. We all make mistakes, we all have those moments. What we do afterward is what matters. For some, that learning experience might take a little longer, but at the end of the day - life is a journey of learning. We live and we learn.

Of course, the smart and wise can avoid hitting those potholes during their journey, but not everybody is smart and wise.

No matter how long it takes, let's hope Lobbanet can grow as so many have grown in this league.
Ahh yes, we all have "heated gamer moments" and then double down and recruit others to be annoying and offensive when called out. Truly a rite of passage we all go through. Nah, he'll learn nothing and be a clown like a bunch of others unfortunately are.

Could be true, but I'm hoping for the best!

10-19-2021, 10:11 AMjRuutu Wrote:
10-19-2021, 10:09 AMbrickwall35 Wrote: Ahh yes, we all have "heated gamer moments" and then double down and recruit others to be annoying and offensive when called out. Truly a rite of passage we all go through. Nah, he'll learn nothing and be a clown like a bunch of others unfortunately are.

Could be true, but I'm hoping for the best!
im with you on this one. Hopefully he learns his lesson and he can come back and be a sensible member on the boards. If he keeps acting like an idiot he'll eventually get himself banned. But people can change and hopefully he'll understand that the homophobic slurrs arent appropriate

Gabe called me the f word and the n word

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

10-19-2021, 10:09 AMbrickwall35 Wrote:

^ This. It was done maliciously. That isn't someone who is going to change. I am all for a redemption story, but this isn't one of them.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2021, 10:32 AM by caltroit_red_flames.)

10-19-2021, 10:16 AMCuffy Wrote:
10-19-2021, 10:11 AMjRuutu Wrote: Could be true, but I'm hoping for the best!
im with you on this one. Hopefully he learns his lesson and he can come back and be a sensible member on the boards. If he keeps acting like an idiot he'll eventually get himself banned. But people can change and hopefully he'll understand that the homophobic slurrs arent appropriate
I feel like your gap in activity can account for your lack of context on this but Jruutu's opinion here isn't some enlightened nuanced point of view. We've seen this song and dance over and over for the past 3 years any time anyone says awful shit.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

KIIIILL

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Slurs and Bigotry/Ablism have no place here.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

10-19-2021, 10:09 AMjRuutu Wrote:
10-19-2021, 10:05 AMsköldpaddor Wrote: nah i'm good I have plenty of friends who don't use slurs.
That is great! Hopefully Lobbanet here can be a friend like that to someone in the future.
it takes so much mental and physical energy to work with bigots it's literally not worth the effort. If you have to *learn* not to use slurs and be a malicious piece of garbage, you're not worth anyone's time or effort. And if we spent that time and effort trying to "fix" bigots, we broadcast to the people they're hurting that we'd rather spend time being nice to bigots than being nice to the hurt.

Be a decent person and we will welcome you. Otherwise, get out.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

10-19-2021, 10:24 AMRagnar Wrote: Gabe called me the f word and the n word

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks