CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

10-19-2021, 10:24 AMRagnar Wrote: Gabe called me the f word and the n word
He called you a fucking Nour? :eyes_wide_peepo:

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

I can confirm this. BAN Gabe.

10-19-2021, 09:55 AMjRuutu Wrote: Let's just hope Lobbanet learns from this experience. We all make mistakes, we all have those moments. What we do afterward is what matters. For some, that learning experience might take a little longer, but at the end of the day - life is a journey of learning. We live and we learn.

Of course, the smart and wise can avoid hitting those potholes during their journey, but not everybody is smart and wise.

No matter how long it takes, let's hope Lobbanet can grow as so many have grown in this league.
The fact that Lobb had these homophobic trolls on speed dial at all is extremely alarming. Get him the fuck outta here. I don’t see a path to redemption.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

10-19-2021, 10:51 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
He called you a fucking Nour? :eyes_wide_peepo:

the worst thing you can call a man

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

10-19-2021, 09:37 AMSymmetrik Wrote: ok but where is the SHL csgo server
I'm sayin

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

I find it worrisome that it is taking this long for something that should obviously be a permanent ban.

This decision should be taking all of about 5 seconds.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

10-19-2021, 10:45 AMdmills3 Wrote:

Yeah what're you gonna do about it I mean uhhhh no I didn't  Ninja

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

10-19-2021, 11:22 AM3lewsers Wrote: I find it worrisome that it is taking this long for something that should obviously be a permanent ban.

Hi, blame me. I advocated for slowing our roll last night because 2 members of HO hadn't had an opportunity to weigh in, and I thought it important for a conduct issue such as this we all have a voice in the decision. It's the process of the matter, even if it doesn't change the final result.

Also, not all members live on Discord to respond immediately to stuff. People are in different timezones, and work odd hours sometimes. Heck, I shouldn't even be online here now!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

10-19-2021, 10:07 AMNokazoa Wrote: Is runescape fun?

As someone who spent way too much time playing EVE Online..... No, it's still not fun

10-19-2021, 11:32 AMhhh81 Wrote:
10-19-2021, 11:22 AM3lewsers Wrote: I find it worrisome that it is taking this long for something that should obviously be a permanent ban.

Hi, blame me. I advocated for slowing our roll last night because 2 members of HO hadn't had an opportunity to weigh in, and I thought it important for a conduct issue such as this we all have a voice in the decision. It's the process of the matter, even if it doesn't change the final result.

Also, not all members live on Discord to respond immediately to stuff. People are in different timezones, and work odd hours sometimes. Heck, I shouldn't even be online here now!

This is fair, imo. There's precedent being set, it's not a big deal to indefinitely ban him and then figure out later if that expires. Fire is already put out.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

10-19-2021, 10:16 AMCuffy Wrote:
10-19-2021, 10:11 AMjRuutu Wrote: Could be true, but I'm hoping for the best!
im with you on this one. Hopefully he learns his lesson and he can come back and be a sensible member on the boards. If he keeps acting like an idiot he'll eventually get himself banned. But people can change and hopefully he'll understand that the homophobic slurrs arent appropriate
Cuffy pls

He used the slur completely unprovoked, so it wasn’t some heated gamer moment. When confronted about his use of the slur he first acted like he didn’t know what we were talking about, then brushed it off as a joke that some people don’t find funny and mentioned that he has many gay friends. He then invited 3 of his goons to spam the server with slurs and other homophobic sentiments.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

10-19-2021, 11:52 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
10-19-2021, 10:16 AMCuffy Wrote: im with you on this one. Hopefully he learns his lesson and he can come back and be a sensible member on the boards. If he keeps acting like an idiot he'll eventually get himself banned. But people can change and hopefully he'll understand that the homophobic slurrs arent appropriate
Cuffy pls

He used the slur completely unprovoked, so it wasn’t some heated gamer moment. When confronted about his use of the slur he first acted like he didn’t know what we were talking about, then brushed it off as a joke that some people don’t find funny and mentioned that he has many gay friends. He then invited 3 of his goons to spam the server with slurs and other homophobic sentiments.
ya like the other fella said i do have a bit of an activity gap here where i wasnt around the past few years idek the dude. Also i never seen what went down or the contexts of it. Obviously if this fella is a complete tool about it then ya ban the fcker. Also how old is this member? If hes over 16 and acting like this then ya get rid of him should know better it is 2021

10-19-2021, 09:37 AMSymmetrik Wrote: ok but where is the SHL csgo server
Let’s start it

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

10-19-2021, 07:48 AMsköldpaddor Wrote: probably goes without saying but regardless of the final decision reached here, this person has been removed from the Swedish locker room and is no longer welcome there.

[Image: gurbs.gif]