Dominik Tretyak
Anchorage Armada
Goalie
Magnitogorsk, RUS

[Image: PP492HY.gif]

10-23-2021, 08:46 AMTha_Lux Wrote:
10-23-2021, 08:45 AMTha_Lux Wrote: A-Rye Izzy
Philadelphia Forge goalies
“ The SHL Fantasy League is a typical fantasy sports league, but centered around guessing the performances of players in the Simulation Hockey League. It runs every season, with the fantasy drafts beginning around the same time as the SHL Entry Draft. All players who sign up for the draft are sorted at total random into groups of 8 participants, who will then draft players in snake (reversing) order (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, and repeat). All participants have 6 picks, and are required to pick 3 forwards, 2 defensemen, and 1 goaltending option (selecting a team's goaltending efforts, not a player).”

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

@Spartan is up btw

[Image: lebbish.gif]

@Tha_Lux You were only allowed to make 2 picks on your most recent turn. 1 for missing your pick in round 1, and 1 for your current pick in round 2. Therefore your selections are approved for Ryuuji Minamino and Devin Basher. If you are having trouble understanding the rules you can ask me for assistance.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

D - Hugh Jazz
@Segi

D - Oliver Cleary Platoon

@sakrosankt

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

10-23-2021, 11:22 AMCount Chocula Wrote: @Tha_Lux You were only allowed to make 2 picks on your most recent turn. 1 for missing your pick in round 1, and 1 for your current pick in round 2. Therefore your selections are approved for Ryuuji Minamino and Devin Basher. If you are having trouble understanding the rules you can ask me for assistance.

my mistake I thought the thing was basucally and i was holding everyone up. i was trying to cooperate

Dominik Tretyak
Anchorage Armada
Goalie
Magnitogorsk, RUS

Ethan Duncan - F
BAP - G

@Segi

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

F - Elijah Jones Platoon

@Spartan

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

F - Theo Morgan
@Tha_Lux

G - Philadelphia

Dominik Tretyak
Anchorage Armada
Goalie
Magnitogorsk, RUS

10-25-2021, 01:20 PMTha_Lux Wrote: G - Philadelphia

You have to remember to tag the next person up so they know it is their turn.

@Leppish

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2021, 01:53 PM by Tha_Lux.)

10-25-2021, 01:28 PMefischermann Wrote: You have to remember to tag the next person up so they know it is their turn.

@Leppish
D - Cup Noodle

@sakrosanct

Dominik Tretyak
Anchorage Armada
Goalie
Magnitogorsk, RUS