Create Account

The 1st overall decision [2x draft]
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2021, 10:53 PM by Redderder15.)

Everyone knows the power the 1st overall has - and we all know who possesses it. Everyone in the S62 class knows that JayWhy is not very open minded, but just in case he is I have gathered the top candidates for the 1st overall pick of the S62 SHL draft, along with who they are, the player's build and potential, and the reason JayWhy could make the pick. Without further ado, I present you this instead of the essay story thing I should be writing.

5) Ben Jammin
For those of you who don't know, Ben Jammin is a 5'11 physical 2-way defender for the Kelowna Knights. A top earner, in many other circumstances he would be a serious contender for the top pick due to his skill, his kind personality, and activity. The reason he's on this list however, is much more comedic. Jammin is currently in a lengthy feud with JayWhy, and therefore the only reason Jammin would be selected is to be placed on the bench for the rest of his career, a servant to the Manhattan GM. Is it possible? Yes, JayWhy is that petty, but unfortunately for us watching JayWhy actually wants to build a winning team so I don't think a Jammin pick will go down, but we can hope.

4) Mikko Rashford
Mikko Rashford is a 5'10 offensive defenseman, a Cale Makar/Quinn Hughes type, and hopefully not a Tyson Barrie type. Another max earner and currently the highest TPE player in the S62 class, Rashford seems like an easy lock for a top-3 pick, being far too nice for an online forum and high activity ratings despite having a wife. Whether or not it's a smart choice to be on here instead of being with his wife we don't know, but we are all glad he's here. The Finn would be a logical choice for the 1st pick especially , but we have received information from anonymous sources that JayWhy is looking to pick a forward. Do I trust the sources? Not really, but we will have to wait for JayWhy's mock draft to be sure (and copy his). I'd put him at 4th in terms of likely hood of being picked 1st overall, with forwards getting the next few spots.

3) Spack Jarrow (HSK)
Jarrow so far has been recognized as one of the best forwards in the draft class while also running a world class rum company. A top earner in the class at 5'10, Jarrow is known for his well rounded play, with no weaknesses or real strengths (except his rum, which is fantastic). The pirate features no birthplace, but despite not being born somewhere Jarrow still managed 32 points with the setback of not existing(?) or whatever having no birthplace means. Jarrow is a real candidate for the top pick of the draft, being a forward and earning lots of TPE. His point total is especially impressive being on a bad Anchorage team, and if I was JayWhy this is the forward I would take a serious look at in this draft, but the next 2 players bring a real strong point.

2) Jeff Larsson
Jeff Larsson is without a doubt the best player in this draft, and this past season proves it as he carried a flawed Newfoundland team ON HIS BACK to the 4-star cup finals, where his back finally gave out. Doctors have said that his back has the equivalent damaging and structure as someone in their 80s, but despite this he looks good to go with a new steel spine he put in his back BY HIMSELF. There hasn't been a more clear pick in a draft since Wayne Glensky in 2020. This Jeff guy is really kind in locker rooms as well. Here's what people (probably) had to say about Jeff:
"Jeff is by far better than me at hockey, he is a great guy and super professional and humble. Without a doubt the best prospect in the draft!" Ignaz Pleyel, probably
"Jeff is the clear #1 pick, he's so smart that he'd be GMing this team if he wanted to, but something about "being the best player" kept him from taking the job. Devoted to his craft, #1 pick" Nhamlet, probably
"Jeff is better than anyone in this draft, no question about it." Every SHL GM, probably
You can see why Jeff would be the top choice for JayWhy in this draft, but one guy stands above the rest in JayWhy's books:

1) Jesper Aittokallio
At first glance, Aittokallio looks like a standard prospect, a recreate with a huge bank and top earning levels of TPE should go in the top-10 of the draft, but probably below first-gens Mikko Rashford and Spack Jarrow. Only difference between him and other recreates such as Jammin is that Aittokallio has one thing that seperates him from the rest of the pack here: an autoselect to a SHL team, the Manhattan Rage. I'll play some jeapordy music while you think about this for a second: [insert music here]. Yep, JayWhy is the Manhattan GM, and also happens to run Aittokallio. You may ask, "but why would he pick himself first with an autopick?" Well, JayWhy is known to be a troll, and this would be both funny and mess up all of the mock drafts. He would get the signature flex, and all of the perks of the first overall selection. Remember, when it comes to JayWhy, don't think why; think why not.

959 words

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

Simply the fact that you have a shout out to Captain Jarrow's Rum makes this the greatest piece of media ever published here. You will be added to Jarrow's will.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Note: Aittokallio can't be drafted since JayWhy is already the GM of Manhattan. He'll get auto drafted there

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

JY has never had a successful player though, so he isn’t 1st OA worthy tbh. None of his players broke any threshold or barrier. Just a bunch of roleplayers. A bunch of 3rd line muckers

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

10-23-2021, 11:18 PMjay2233 Wrote: Note: Aittokallio can't be drafted since JayWhy is already the GM of Manhattan. He'll get auto drafted there
Tbh shouldn’t be drafted at all

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

10-23-2021, 11:19 PMluketd Wrote: JY has never had a successful player though, so he isn’t 1st OA worthy tbh. None of his players broke any threshold or barrier. Just a bunch of roleplayers. A bunch of 3rd line muckers

Luke from the top rope

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-23-2021, 11:18 PMjay2233 Wrote: Note: Aittokallio can't be drafted since JayWhy is already the GM of Manhattan. He'll get auto drafted there
Manhattan has the 1st overall pick, so everyone in S62 is memeing about him picking himself 1st

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

Ah right, wooshed there

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Oh, no, he can absolutely get drafted 1ov. He just won't do it.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]