Create Account

IIHF Declaration Change

This is a good idea.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Make B, C etc. divisions with bot rosters. Whenever the if the Danish is created for first time (survives long enough to go further than wjc) the national team joins lowest division and starts journey to rank up to elite division.

You guys can just say you want Latvia removed, we all know you're thinking it

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

10-29-2021, 10:25 AMkikish18 Wrote: Make B, C etc. divisions with bot rosters. Whenever the if the Danish is created for first time (survives long enough to go further than wjc) the national team joins lowest division and starts journey to rank up to elite division.

Would need a big transfer overhaul to support teams surviving/dying off.

I like it in concept, if it can work here

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

10-30-2021, 11:28 AMartermis Wrote:
10-29-2021, 10:25 AMkikish18 Wrote: Make B, C etc. divisions with bot rosters. Whenever the if the Danish is created for first time (survives long enough to go further than wjc) the national team joins lowest division and starts journey to rank up to elite division.

Would need a big transfer overhaul to support teams surviving/dying off.

I like it in concept, if it can work here

hmmm. At least one person is interested in this. Maybe I should make a really detailed plan & research? There would be some issues for sure but when they are not? A separate division system would be semi-answer for the current FA type market in IIHF and would increase diversity generally. For me, my biggest worries would be about data export since I do not understand IT stuff well.

Also people usually like to do some cringe stuff to brake system so I believe this could raise ~20 new national teams with time (activity till WC legit age should filter it but who knows, people are amazing).

I will think about pros and cons for real when I will be on toilet. That is best time for thoughts.