Create Account

Detroit Locker Room
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2021, 06:36 PM by Pickle Juice.)

Just wanted to take this time to say a few thank you's as my player makes the transition from the SMJHL to the SHL this season.  

@Mutedfaith  Thank you for giving me a chance and squeezing me into a loaded Falcon's roster my rookie season!  I really appreciate all the advice you've given in the locker room throughout our time together, and I think you did awesome things with this team over the past few seasons.  It was awesome getting to know you a little better and attempting to compete for a cup together, good luck in the big league!

@Halkohol  Truly one of the kindest people I've met on the site.  Thanks for all the advice and the guidance with updates, thank you for passing on the captaincy which meant a lot to me.  You're a funny dude and I can tell you're going to succeed with whatever you put your mind to.  Atta boy on the most TPE gained last season too lol.

@notorioustig  Thanks for the patience as I repeatedly asked some of the dumbest questions to ever be typed into a discord chat my rookie season.  I remembered you from s53 so it was awesome to get to play on the same team as you again.  Now that you have finally got the urge to tamper players under control I think you'll make a pretty solid GM.

@Rangerjase  Another nice as fuck dude.  Appreciate the conversations when the locker room feels empty at times.  You're a super approachable guy and it was cool getting to kick it in the same LR again after s53.

@Jobin the A stands stands for "just ok".

In classic Detroit fashion I definitely plan on haunting the LR as an alumni for seasons to come.  So this isn't a goodbye, I just appreciate you people.

Thanks to all you people and to the person reading this, I luh u too.

SSSSKKKKRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Wow, no skreees? The place went to shit

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2021, 06:36 PM by Pickle Juice.)

10-29-2021, 06:30 PMluketd Wrote: Wow, no skreees? The place went to shit

:( Fuck, you can TD me if you want

lol nvm imma edit

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

<3

Also I resent your accusations

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

First of all, I'm not usually one to compliment Detroit so I was hoping this was a thunderdome.
Usually I'm the first to disparage that team due to some heated rivalries with my first juniors player.
Coming from someone who usually won against Detroit, the rivalry was still as strong as ever.
Killing Detroit in the playoffs was one of the best moments of each four star cup run I went on.

Detroit seems like a fun locker room for sure tho.
Especially with Muted running it for the past bit, he's a nice dude.
Thinking maybe someday it would be cool to play there way down the line once I get all of the St. Louis out of me is a weird thought.
Right now I'm past all the juniors stuff and want to give props where props is due.
Overall it seems like a good organization that keeps people hooked on the SHL which is all you want from your J teams.
It wouldn't sit right with me to keep blindly hating the team for no real reason, so there you go.
Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Undecided

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

AGABAGABGABAGABAGABAGABAGABAGABAGABAGA

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey