Create Account

Drakocarr Sunazzo: Escaping Hell (Prologue) (Draft Media X2)

Prologue

“I don’t know man I think the eyeballs are the best part, they’re like escargot and jelly filled donuts meet in a delicious way, not like in a repulsive way, ya know?”
“I still feel like eating humans is low-level demon shit, and we’re not demons Ifer.”
“Are you still on that we aren’t demons shit?  Man, we’ve been trapped in the ninth layer of hell for like at least two thousand years.  We got horns man, if it looks like a demon and talks like a demon might as well be a demon to everyone else.  You need to stop clinging to that little bit of humanity you have Drakocarr we are the scorn of the human race now.  In case you forgot, our tribal elders made a deal with Asmodeus that enslaved half of our people to watch over this little hellhole for the rest of eternity so that those rich fucks in Bael Turath could have a demon army.  Once you realize you’re never going to go home and start embracing your hellish side you will feel so much better.”

The two Tiefling friends are sitting on large boulders holding pickaxes.  The one known as Ifer is an average weight and build for a human man, about 5’10” and 160lbs, and quite diminutive in stature.  His skin is a deep purple hue and he has two massive horns protruding from his head and curling back toward his skull, not unlike that of a goat.  The one known as Drakocarr is massive in stature compared to his friend.  He stands at least 6’5” tall and has to weigh no less than 215 lbs with massive muscles hiding under his fiery red skin.  They are both wearing torn and tattered clothing that is far too large for Ifer and comically small on Drakocarr.

Drakocarr lets out a deep sigh, “We better get back to work before Asmodeus sends those demon enforcers over here to smack us around a little bit.”
“Oooo la la don’t threaten me with a good time!” Ifer quips back.  Drakocarr lets out a tiny laugh and rises grabbing his pickaxe lifting it high over his head before bringing it down with force on the rock he was just sitting on.
Ifer jumps up to his feet, “You slam your boyfriend around like that?” Even with his red skin you can see pink rising up Drakocarr’s cheeks, “Shhhhhhh, if Asmodeus finds out about Antigor and I you know he’ll kill us both as a show for all the demons.”
Ifer let’s out a big laugh, “You’re so paranoid, I don’t think the biggest baddie on the ninth plane of hell gives a shit who you’re sleeping with, I don’t think Asmodeus knows even one of us Tieflings.  I mean he probably already knows he has eyes all over this pla-“
“HEY YOU TWO!”
“Fuuuuck . . .” the two friends whisper at the same time.  Within seconds they are surrounded by three demon guards who stand about 7’ tall with skin so hot you can see it bubbling.  They look charred like people who had once been burned alive and they have flames for hair.  Each one is holding a leash to a massive three headed dog in one hand and a branding iron in the other.

The tallest demon, and by the looks of it the one to be in charge, steps towards the friends.  His dog is gnashing at them with his teeth as the demon guard holds it back just enough to not be able to reach the two Tieflings.  “Why are you not breaking rocks?  Do you think this is social time?” the demon in charge bellows.
Ifer tries to put on his charm “Uh Mr. Demon sir, we were only discussing the best and most efficient way to break rocks, you see-“
“ENOUGH! You will be brought before Asmodeus later tonight for judgement.  There is no room for lazy Tieflings in hell!”
Drakocarr and Ifer look at each other and swallow hard, both knowing that this may be their last day in eternal hell.

Need a sig :-/

From hell to the ice? I'm on board!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

From a demon hunter to a demon, good luck.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR