Create Account

Winnipeg Aurora + Rangerjase Punishment

If I don't see my gm doing tpe tasks I'm not sure I'll be able to do them myself

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Whoa whoa slow down with the abolish PT talk

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

11-06-2021, 12:05 PMSlashACM Wrote: Whoa whoa slow down with the abolish PT talk

what about abolish PTs but keep paying Slash anyways tho?

[Image: lespoils.gif]

11-06-2021, 12:08 PMlespoils Wrote:
11-06-2021, 12:05 PMSlashACM Wrote: Whoa whoa slow down with the abolish PT talk

what about abolish PTs but keep paying Slash anyways tho?

I get paid to do nothing? Like a gm with a PT pass?

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

11-06-2021, 12:22 PMSlashACM Wrote:
11-06-2021, 12:08 PMlespoils Wrote: what about abolish PTs but keep paying Slash anyways tho?

I get paid to do nothing? Like a gm with a PT pass?

Let's not get hasty. They still do stuff. They have to tell people to scout.

11-06-2021, 05:45 PMwumaduce Wrote:
11-06-2021, 12:22 PMSlashACM Wrote: I get paid to do nothing? Like a gm with a PT pass?

Let's not get hasty. They still do stuff. They have to tell people to scout.

Very busy trading picks they don't have anymore