Create Account

S62 PT#1: Game on

Somewhere within a general hospital in the city limits of Seattle, WA, the sounds of beeps fills the air as a group of doctors come around one man who, for some unknown reason, is still wearing his sunshades whilst in a hospital gown. Suddenly, that repetitive sounds of beeps are interupted with the shout of CLEAR before electric currents run through the patients body. Almost immediately, the man jolts up, as if he was risen from the dead.

RESO: OHMYFUCKINGWORDGETMEOUTOFTHISNIGHTMAREPLEASE-

Insert a few minutes of breathing and trying to reach a state of actual calm, before picking up the news.

RESO:......So you're telling me that whilst I was gone, we made a move for the 3OA and managed to sign Bobby Sharp..............but they still miss me? I was practically dead for the past 2 seasons...........you that sure about it? I mean, if you wish. Rusty won't even do justice to how far behind I am.......Ok, alright..........I'll try. I'll try again........

It wouldn't be long until the man with the shades was discharged from the hospital, still mumbling to himself over Seattle.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

PROMPT 2

This question can be answered two-fold for me, so I'll start with the biggest change in the off-season - my taking over as the Head GM of the Toronto North Stars, after many seasons of service in the war room in Minnesota. As a whole, the team barely changed at all, except for us saying goodbye to one of the longest tenured member of the Star Gang, Mika Kandinsky, traded to Winnipeg as a cap casualty. Young Liam Slate also felt like his career needed a shake-up, and was traded for a robust bottom 6 winger, KnockedOut ByOvechkin, as well as future assets. But all in all, the core remains the same, and is looking poised for another campaign of honing their swords before facing their dragons - the Hamilton Steelhawks, and Buffalo Stampede.

As for Jannik, my player, he felt a bit lonely in the training camp, being the only send-down skating with a bunch of veterans at the professional level, and losing a bunch of the core members of the back-to-back finalist team in Newfoundland... However, this doesn't mean that the team has lost its guidance, as Erik Andrews, Emeril Lagasse and Jonas Johansson still remain - and the younger generation is putting their own stamp in the locker room, with guys like Mikko Rashford (our new captain and biggest mouth on the bench), Jay O'Neil (ex-linemate and fellow bone-crushing hit enthusiast), as well as fan favorite Tommy Tightpants (men love him for his high-octane play, ladies love him for his high-octane thighs). Truly, the Berserkers' legacy is in good hands.

(273 words)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

I think I'd be part of the grizzled vets team, and I'd probably be on the 3rd of 4th line but that's probably were I should be playing at this stage of my career. I feel like us vets could hold are own against the younger players, we do have the experience and most of us still do one or two things elite still. I'm still a good scorer who can pass and play defense which can be a pain in the ass against anyone, I'm still deadly on the power play. While I think we can win I feel like the Superstars and Peak players would probably win with the Superstars probably taking the whole thing home. Peak players would be right behind them with a great chance of winning it all. The grizzly vets and up and comers have too many weaknesses compared to the others which would lead up battling to stay out of the basement.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

https://worldsimbasketball.jcink.net/ind...#entry8579

Baltimore actually hasn't changed at all on paper since last season, we are icing the exact same roster. What has changed however is our expectations. Last year we showed that we are a top team in the league that can challenge for the cup, and this season we are out to do just that. The vast majority of our players are still in their prime or only just entering their prime, and we can roll three top tier lines and d pairings. Up front we have top players in the league in Ethan Duncan, Karl Krashwagen, and Elijah Jones, each carrying their own line, and following up those three are players like Lord Raiden and Daniil Nikiforov just entering their prime, and grizzled vet Jon Forty-One still dishing apples. Two, Wright, and Blanchet add youthful creativity, two-way play, and physicality. The D core is deep, being lead by stud defensive defenseman Kalashnikov and offensive Cleary. Murphy, Leavitt, Kamado and Maximov add fantastic depth, each with their own unique traits and rolls. Finally we're backstopped by one of the best in the biz, Luca Del Vecchio. All that's left is to prove it.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Prompt 1

The Superstars team would be a lively mix of players. We've got Baltimore defender Valentin Kalashnikov, crunching people into the boards and shitposting with memes on Twitter. Magnus Liljestrom and William Hartmann form a solid puck-moving defensive pair on the back end, and also are two of the more cerebral players in the league and on the team, keeping an eye on league stats and storylines as well. One of the more mysterious players on the team is Manhattan Rage goalie Name Redacted, who showed up to the arena wearing a full face mask, speaking through a voice synthesizer, and dressed all in bla- oh wait that's Darth Vader. Regardless, Redacted kept mostly to himself in the locker room, speaking only when spoken to and giving short responses to questions. This diverse mix of players and personalities represents some of the top talent in the SHL today, and if they can gel together they'll be an unstoppable force.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Over the last season we lost Aumy Jr to the Calgary Dragons which was met with many protests to lee who is a garbage GM #leeout. Lee, more like pee. Loser. As far as Steve Harrington I am excited to experience peak season and reaffirm by status as a complete bust. I didn't pick myself in fantasy because I was sure of this. Although so far I have been ok, I am merely an imposter and will soon regress to dimbi level and probably not even be an all star again. I hate this stupid league end me. Everyone knows hamilton will win so idk why we even do playoffs anymore if offseason is going to be 4.5 months of pure agony and boredom. Its ok tho bcuz there is no better place to be than in the constant tear pool of buffalo where we can only be 2nd best except that one time but that barely counts. I expect us to finish 4th in the league and lose to hamilton in the finals regardless of what else happens. Sad.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2021, 01:54 AM by Scrufdaddy.)

Prompt 1:
I think I land on the grizzled vets because my TPE is flying out the window like a fart in a windstorm. Some of these guys on the grizzled veterans team have played out their whole careers on teams that didn't exist when I joined the league. Possibly some of these veterans didn't even play under the golden age (or bronze age?) of Simon T.

Either way, what really sets me apart is that my career isn't really a lock for the hall of fame like these guys. I just don't have the hardware to back that up. That comes up a lot during practice. The guys give me crap all the time, asking who I get to polish my trophies, asking about my favorite of my about 10 career goals, and taunting me for not wearing a visor. Unfortunately for them, I still throw a mean hit and steal their thunder with some blocked shots.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]