Create Account

S62 PT#1: Game on

PROMPT 2

First of all, biggest change is that Aumy Jr. has a new team. He isn't playing for Buffalo Stampede anymore - he is playing for Calgary Dragons. And Calgary has gotten better for sure! Might sound egoistic, but Dragons signed Aumy Jr. aswell and he is a defender with almost 2000 TPE. Dragons got multiple draft steals and free agency miracles aswell. Even did a great job with trades. Dragons were a Play-Offs team already last year - I think this season we are able to do some damage in the Play-Offs for sure. As I said multiple times - it's either this season or next season, but we are able to get to Finals pretty soon. This team is underestimated and ready to prove how good they actually are. Goal is to have a good team game and have fun. Improve each game and try to win a Cup. If it won't be possible this season - we will do it next season. Why? Because our roster will get even much better next season. Dragons are ready while other teams don't think they are good enough. It's always good to be an underdog!

190 words

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 03:25 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Code:
Written Task: A new NEVER seen before prompt.... How has your team changed over the offseason? What have they added, lost? How are you feeling about this season? Pumped to try and make a name for yourself and hopefully do some damage in the playoffs? Or numb because you know the cup champion before the season even starts and are just looking forward to some juicy offseason drama in the s62 offseason?

This was a huge offseason for the Calgary Dragons… we drafted Mooks new player Eddie Creller with our 1 and only selection.. we had allot of good offers for the 13th pick but we went quality over quantity.. Mook brings with him an all around game both on the ice shown by his previous players… with Mook you can move on to other things and not have to baby sit his TPE… you know he will do his job an put together a good player in due time…..and off the ice with a friendly demeanour and locker room contributions… Mook also has vast knowledge of the site and the SIM which is a ++ attribute.

Calgary spent allot of $$ in our marketing department in S62, letting the league know that we were in the hunt for free agents.. and that work culminated in 2 offseason acquisitions!.. first was Aumy Jr .. a projected 2000+ defender from Buffalo moving into his peak years! Aumy instantly projects as the teams go to defender. We then came to terms with Austin Roenick on a 2 season deal.. Leafer is a hard working vet with a resume of accolades from Los Angeles and a healthy 1350 player build!

And then Calgary traded for Taylor Johanson.. an S53 forward with a player build over 1800! Johanson has been waiting for this moment where he plays a major role on the leagues Center stage franchise! TJ is hungry and we’re going to feed him!

And finally Calgary promoted 3 #BabyDragons!.. Zhen Roza, the franchises next in line of great Netminders comes up with the top goalie player build of his draft class!.. Videl Valor, ranked 6th in his draft class.. Valor moves into the start of his career just south of 1,000 tpe!.. and Alexis Saint-Michel… one of the great SMJHL players of all time.. ASM brings excitement, leadership, skills set.. and a extremely healthy player build!.. all 3 players are core guys and I’m so stoked to see our draft picks mature into strong rostered players.

Calgary is currently in the 3rd season of a rebuild.. we felt it was the right time to move into stage 2 and begin to bring in players to compliment what is a strong young core of Dragons.. a very new roster here in S62.. it should be exciting!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Prompt 1

Aksel Fiske is easily placed on the Up-And-Comer team, as a S62 draftee. Some other notable players on his team include Ben Jammin, Mikko Rashford, Sconnie McHits, and Spack Jarrow. All fresh faces in the league, just entering their second year in their J teams. Although some Quebec teammates also made the Team, Fiske gravitates towards his fellow draftees, having built a rapport with them leading up to the draft.

If one takes the Up-And-Comers at face value, they would be easily written off. But what they lack in star power, they make up for in determination and endless passion for the sport and the looming challenge. Rashford’s already drawn up strengths and weaknesses of players on the other teams. Jammin checked Fiske into the boards, hard, at the first practice - but apologized and said it was force of habit. McHits has a mean slap shot and Jarrow has… rum. They’re a work in process, but they’ve got time.

[160 words]

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Calgary has looked very different over the offseason... First, the Dragons selected Eddie Creller with the 13th overall selection in this year’s entry draft, and have a strong farm system in development as well. The dragons roster has been overhauled, with Kata Vilde retired, Zhen Roza will take up the backup role for this season, with Cale Admunson remaining the starter for the second straight season. The main core has also seen a major overhaul as well, with guys such as Nat Emerson gone, replaced by Austin Roeneck, Aumy Jr, and Taylor Johansson, adding more of a veteran presence to an aging and also young core. This season’s highlights may be led by two rookies who are making their SHL debuts this season, Alexis Saint-Michel, and Videl Valor. These two are dark horse candidates for the rookie of the year award, and should be the must watch of the Dragons this year.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Prompt 2

I dont think Tampa really made many offseason moves aside from bringing back the guys that were already here last season. Our team has been built upon drafting and building up our prospects into what they are today. Tampa is almost 100% bonafide homegrown talent and that's what we're proud of. We brought back both me and Muford and are looking to make a strong push this season to go deep into the playoffs. Most of our team is just now hitting their stride and we are all ready to have our names written on the Challenge Cup sooner or later. That being said, I do think there certainly will be some spicy offseason drama after the season is over and we already got a little preview of it this offseason with people starting to complain more about the same teams winning over and over with mostly the same builds and strategies. It remains to be seen what the solution HO is going to come up with.

Code:
167 words

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

prompt deux

the hamilton steelhawks had an interesting offseason. while confident going into the new simulation hockey league season, hamilton lost defender (and noted puta) samuel michaud to the philadelphia forge in free agency. that's really their only notable loss, and it is likely to be filled by former vancouver whalers (ew stinky) defenseman neverbrokeagain youngboy who had a decorated juniors career winning multiple awards and a four star cup during his stint in the simulation major junior hockey league. other than that the reigning challenge cup champions (and champions elect because we goated innit lets go steelhawks) have seen no real drastic changes, and go into the upcoming season sixty two as confident as they've ever been, knowing yet another beautiful trophy could be in their future. squad is still stacked and the boys are bumping, raring to go as they know they're THE team in the simulation hockey league. we out here

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Prompt 1
I have been placed on the hall of famers all time team. With the two Hall of Fame Wong’s as co-captains of the team, they bring with them lots of hardware, experience, skill and superstardom. Ben Wong, first ever player to reach 600 points in SHL history, Sarmad Khan Winner, Jay Macdonald winner and of course, hall of famer. The second co-captain of the team, Hunter Wong, three time Challenge Cup winner, John Mcbride winner, Anton Razov winner and another hall of famer. Joining these two hall of famers is the third Wong, Gabriel. He didn’t have as much of a prestigious career than the first two, but he did do something Ben couldn’t, which was win a Challenge Cup. He won it 3 times as well with the formerly known West Kendall Platoon (now Baltimore). The last Wong to make the team, Logan Wong. Unfortunately, he really didn’t amount to anything, but he does come with a special skill as well.

As said previously, each Wong comes with their own special skill.
Ben Wong (clutch laser beam): Any shot taken with momentum by Ben Wong in the third period is perfectly located and 10 mph faster than usual.

Hunter Wong (locked in): After making 8 saves in a row, Hunter Wong is automatically locked in and has added reflexes and rebound control on all shots with full vision. Ability is activated until next goal allowed.

Gabriel Wong (Defensive demon): When tied or leading, has added faceoff ability on all defensive zone draws + higher defensive positioning.

Logan Wong (Locker room hype man): Boosts morale to entire team after every intermission. All players perform better in all areas for the first 5 minutes of every period except the first.

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Prompt 2:

Being on the Baltimore Platoon, we had zero roster turnover for the first time since I joined the team which is pretty boring, but also it means we are going to be even better than last season. We drafted only one player, Alexej Komarek, a forward who will most likely be a bust of a pick. Ok, just kidding. JR does plan on max earning on this guy now. For the first time since I joined the league (even in juniors), I think I have a very good shot at a scoring title and/or some other type of award and personally I’m really excited to see how my player does this season. On top of that, I think this team could go very far in the postseason this season and for several seasons to come. I feel we have the best defense in the league right now and it’s only going to get better.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Prompt 2:

S62 will be Jimmy Larkin-Conway's last season in the SMJHL, barring some crazy turn of events next offseason, and that means Jimmy is feeling the pressure to perform. It's been three rough seasons for the Nevada Battleborn so far, despite that though, expectations are high for this group and JLC will be looked at to lead the offense. Personally I'm really hoping to find some success with our roster, because we've mostly all been together for a while now and we've all been hungry for some playoff success, but it just hasn't quite happened yet. It feels like we're on the cusp of breaking through, and with Jimmy graduating to the SHL next season, it's now or never for his Four Star Cup aspirations. Jimmy is banking on a better team effort, and a more cohesive game plan leading them to the promised land. There are some strong teams in our way though, and it's definitely not going to be easy, but I'm looking forward to the challenge.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2021, 08:43 PM by WithTheMoose.)

I honestly can't say my Nevada Battleborn have changed too much. We didn't really lose any major players to callups and while we drafted a few more actives onto the team including bringing in a guaranteed max earner with our GM pick, things stayed on course. That course is spectacular though as the main changes to our team simply came through the development of who were already there. Going into next season Nevada is going to be completely stacked as they enter the season with almost two full lines of capped players or players who are near that point. Mixed in with their capped goalies and you've got a massive threat on the ice going into next season. Most of that strength is coming in on the defensive side, which should allow the young forwards on the team to really shine. Its going to be an exciting time to be in Nevada and I can't wait to see the hard work of all these players pay off.

Also IsaStarcrossed

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Prompt #2

I AM SO FREAKING PUMPED FOR THIS SEASON! The Philadelphia Forge are getting stronger and stronger each season and you don’t need to look hard to see it! After adding Luke Thomason last season, who by the way went on to put up a massive 56 points and lead the team with 30 sexy goals, the mad lad GM’s in Philly have gone and added Samuel Michaud (yes that Samuel Michaud!) from Hamilton to shore up the teams defences and Kaarlo Kekkonen from Montreal who put up huge numbers last season leading MTL with 60 points and another 30 sexy goals! Add to all that the fresh-faced rookie Evil Allbran (ME BABY!) now joins the team on the ice and puts up 7 points in 7 pre-season games (including a deliciously spicy hat trick).

This team is growing into a real contender and if you are not hyped for this team then I’m not sure hockey is the sport for you.

[161 words]

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 06:15 PM by Dextaria.)

Prompt 1 - With the new player's consciousness simulation hockey tournament, Ryosuke Sato has been placed on the Superstars team as he is just about to reach the peak of his SHL career. With this, he is excited to be on the team alongside old and new friends alike such as fellow S54 create Dwight Knight, former defensive partner on the Vancouver Whalers Sven Yxskaft, current friends and teammates Bobby Lane, Adam Barron and Rhys Pritchard, and of course old friends in William Hartmann and Jack Kanoff. Sato was really excited to see all of them as they headed into the Superstars locker room to place down their bags and to start their first practice. Since Ryosuke, Bobby, Adam, and Rhys were coming together from Toronto, they already had a great time chatting on the flight and bonding over their excitement for the new tournament, but that doesn't mean that the chemistry was lacking with the other players. Seeing Hartmann, Yxskaft, and Kanoff again, they gave each other a big hug after a long time playing on different teams. It really took them back to the days when they shared locker rooms. As for Dwight Knight, there was definitely a mutual respect on how far both of them have come since they were just rookies in the league.

Stepping onto the ice for practice, the coaches were still figuring out lines, shuffling Sato between Adam Barron who is his current defensive partner on the Toronto North Stars, Sven Yxskaft to see if their chemistry has at all dwindled since they last played together, and William Hartmann who just recently switched to the blue line. When practicing with Barron, they just overall felt comfortable, training hard, but also able to crack a couple jokes as they do back in Toronto. When practicing with Sven, it definitely felt a little different at first, but they got into the swing of things as Sven commented on how much better Sato's shot has gotten. Then, when playing with Hartmann it was a bit odd because you can see the offensive side to his game is much better due to his time playing as a forward, so Ryosuke took control on the defensive side of things. Overall, after a tiring first practice, the boys head to the showers and caught up with some dinner afterwards. Even though it was just their first practice, you can tell they were all happy and excited to have each other as teammates.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Prompt #2

The Anchorage Armada had an up and down previous season but managed to make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. The off-season saw the loss of Cole Carter and Towelie up-front and Jay Sink on defense. The loss of Carter, who was the teams leading point getter will be tough to replace but the boats have strong depth on left wing with Paul Koivu and Spack Jarrow returning for their 2nd season. They should help off-set the loss of Carter and Towelie on offense.

On the defensive side of the puck, the loss of Jay Sink will be difficult to overcome but the surprising return of Valdis Vejonis help dampen the loss. Cup Noodle came into camp fat and out of shape and management has to hope they can turn things around once the season starts. The Anchorage team also shored up their defensive team with 2 new draftees in Hardcastle and LaCarpetron Dukemarriot the second who are both highly regarded prospects and should help push the team forward in future seasons.

Dominik Tretyak returns in net for his sophomore season and the drive to improve on a stellar rookie campaign.

Overall the team is not at the level of some of the top SMJHL teams but have some talent spread through the organization and should at the very least be competitive.\

Code:
229 words

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Prompt 2 – My team, the Atlanta Inferno are in a bit of a weird spot right now, with a bunch of aging vets and a great group of young players, but with hardly anyone in the middle, which means we don’t have a lot of players who are currently hitting their peak which should impact us for the upcoming season. However, I think we should still be able to be in the fight for the last few playoffs sports available in our conference. The good news for me, as a young and upcoming player, is that I should be able to have more opportunities this season than I did previously with the Inferno. It will be a great time for me to show my worth and try to build on it for the season that will follow. I definitely expected an increase in my offensive number this season and I should also be in a position to better handle my defensive responsibilities.

162 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

WSBL PT (MavsFan4L1fe)

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)