Create Account

S62 mPT #1: Dreams

I usually let my mind run free for about 15 minutes before I fall asleep. After that, I couldn't tell you what I dreamed about the next morning, most of the time. There are bits and pieces that I can somewhat recall while having breakfast, but it's pretty rare.

(51 words)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

dreaming is weird for me since I have one of those brains where I cant visualize images. I dream kind of similarly. I know what thinks are/look like based on knowing details about it and I piece that together.

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I had a dream of scoring a goal in the Simulation Hockey League as part of the New England Wolf Pack organization.
I have achieved this goal, thank you.

The only dream I really remember is seeing the old muppet guys (Statler and Waldorf) outside my bedroom window and it messed me up for so long I slept with my window shade closed for probably 5 years.

Code:
38 Words

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

Do robots dream of electric sleep? I had a dream that I was a top 5 fantasy player. Was it a dream? Or am I living a nightmare? Maybe I don't want to wake up.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

I don't think I sleep deeply enough to dream properly, my "dreams" are just kinda sleep imagination until I fall asleep. But when I do feel like I'm actually dreaming its way more different and surreal

One dream I have is a recurring one. For background, I've been suspecting I might have some connection to the paranormal  and I keep dreaming of a woman. She has a white dress, black hair. Young, but not too young, probably late 20s or so being chased. I've heard her too. She's sad. And always covered in a white opaque mist.

I tend to dream relatively often I guess? I'm not sure what's considered often. But I can usually remember at least one dream every night. Occasionally I've been able to lucid dream, but it hasn't happened in a while. I can't say I've ever dreamt about the SHL though.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

I grew up in a specifically haunted triangle in Massachusetts and I used to have dreams all the time about alien abduction. We used to see the aliens coming down and we ran into the house. Then we saw lights outside and ran down to the basement. We saw the big lanky dudes walk by a ground level window and just hid among the cans of beans.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]