Create Account

S62 mPT #1: Dreams

When I was out of the league for a bit, I would often dream of my return to it. I missed this place a lot and I was consistently thinking of what I could do to make this one work. I dreamed about winning championships and making memories that would last. So far I think I have

Honestly, I do not ever remember my dreams. I know I for sure have never had one about the SHL though. I think that is super strange of some of you. Who am I to judge though? Maybe I am the weird one for never dreaming of the SHL.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

I had a weird dream as of late, the league just introduced an attribute cap on all archetypes, completely shifting the league’s meta. And of course, Calgary wins the cup because the valor curse doesn’t exist in this league.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Code:
Your task: Do you remember any dreams you've had? Do you dream at all? Lucid dream maybe? What about that guy that cheated at Minecraft speedruns? Do you dream of them? Write 25 words about anything that has to do with dreams.

All my dreams are nightmares. I cannot remember the last time I had a proper night sleep without waking up in a pool of my own sweat from the nightmare I was having.

[33 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 02:42 PM by Bubba Tree.)

Skip this mb didnt see it was only for rookies and dont know how to delete a post

A dream? I miss those. I have two kids (four and three). They haven't let me sleep long enough or deep enough in a long time to actually get to a dream.

33 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 02:17 PM by AgentSmith630.)

I get dreams about work if I get stressed enough. It's never a good dream. I had one about simming the SMJHL once too, about how I kept messing everything up and the GMs were all mad at me but they wanted me to keep going.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 02:19 PM by trella.)

One time i had a dream where i had a cat named candy corn and that was pretty much it i think we played in the snow yea it was pretty cool

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Unfortunately, I am one of those people who usually has more nightmares than dreams. It sucks and isn't good for mental health, of course. I rarely see some good dreams who are good to not be forgotten.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 02:23 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: IMG_8262.jpg]

3 months ago I had a dream that I was about to shave my off-season #beard… but then I woke up and realized that my #beard had a bit more growing to do…

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

The only dreams I have are usually either lucid or work dreams. Last night, I dreamed we had horizontal desks at work that were like bunk beds.  This needs to be a real thing.

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

I had a dream once where I was exploring this creepy abandoned house (in the daytime mind you), at some point I said I forgot something and turned around to go back down this hallway. I guess I must've been making some noise IRL because my girlfriend at the time decided to wake me up by shaking me. Back to me in dreamland, I'm walking back down this hallway when suddenly my girlfriend jumps out of a closet! I'm awake now, and my girlfriend is right in my face, right where she'd appeared in my dream, so I began screaming in her face, which in turn made her scream in my face. That's the only time I've legit screamed out of fear.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

About 12 year ago I went to shop to buy some yogurt and made it happily back to my apartment yet when I woke up and was going to eat said yogurt for breakfast it wasn't there so either it was a dream or someone broke in to steal some yogurt and nothing else.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Oh well. I'm dreaming that one day I will win SHL cup with team and also that I will reach SHL all star game for the first time.. these are my dreams as a player..

I had a SHL draft dream before the previous draft, which was obviously super important for the Winnipeg Aurora. I dreamt that @RashfordU was a mole for the Manhattan Rage the entire time, and was reporting our discussions to JayWhy and the Rage brass, only to go 1 overall. It was not a fun dream. Luckily it was fake and things worked out.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother