Create Account

S62 mPT #1: Dreams

I usually don't remember my dreams, but today I actually did because it was during my nap after I had gone surfing earlier in the day. It was more of a nightmare though because, in my dream, I got caught in a rip and couldn't paddle out of it and got sucked out to sea. I blame it on today's surf conditions being pretty bad (and yet I still went) and I did nearly exhaust myself paddling out of the currents and catching waves.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

I've had a few SHL related dreams and they're as miserable as you'd expect. They mostly just involve references to the teams and players though, as if the dream was in that universe.

36 words

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Rikard doesn't really dream. He is too tired from all of his training and games and tasks that there is not enough brain energy to dream. Hit Bed, Deep Sleep.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png] [Image: S56Banner.png]

Ever since I first picked up a hockey stick, it was my dream to win a title. Now that I have one under my belt in Hamilton? My dream is to win multiple Cups and be the cornerstone of a dynasty. Will that happen here in Hamilton? That remains to be seen...but I can dream, can't I?

57 words

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

I have no dreams of the SHL. I just be on the site everyday all day so I dont need to dream. I am the SHL

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I had a dream that my older brother, Kenny Hawk, was able to bring his talents to the SHL and dominate with me as my D partner. I am sure his prayers before each game would give us that enlightened boost the Kraken need to get out of this funk.
God bless you Kenny. Love you.

I had a recent dream about work. It was quite boring and was just me fixing an issue I knew i had to fix the next day. Therefore the next day I fixed the issue I dreamed about. It was a bit of deja vu

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

I had a dream I was eating my ice skates, even though the blades had already slit my tongue open. I woke up, and I was liking a knife. Did I sleepwalk there?

I had a dream once that had the makings of intercourse with an attractive female, however she revealed she was actually a massive spider that had taken that form, and that she couldn't guarantee parts of her wouldn't change back during.

The only dream Oliver Cleary has ever had was to win a Stevens. He finally had a season in S61 where he was a contender but Hamilton and Buffalo said no and the awards committee told him he was a loser.

Code:
41 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Honestly, I don't dream very often. Most of the time when I do happen to dream, it's after I've already woken up at least once and fall back asleep for a short time before actually getting up.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

I had a dream once that all of @Gooney's various recreates combined into one giant voltron gooney that was the size of the CN tower and I looked up and went "look, it's gooney!" but he ignored me

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

EVO: I cannot tell what I dream about. One day, I'm dreaming over my GM domination with a team of my choice, the next dream, I'm just running solo with a wolf with some music in the background.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

I had a dream years ago about being able to have a flying car, a lot like the one in the movie flubber. Was a really cool experience. If it was Tanjiro, he'd definitely have lucid dreams about his dead family... which is sad.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

I had a dream that JY would eat butt for lunch. Unfortunately he is a democracy hating tyrant and refuses to listen to the will of his team, so this will stay a dream for all eternity.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]