Create Account

S62 mPT #1: Dreams

I had a dream that mobile defensemen was a viable option in the SHL, but then I realized that when I woke up that the meta is still two-way defensemen with little emphasis on acceleration, agility, and speed.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

I had a dream that everyone in the Anchorage discord was Ragnar but yet despite there being 10 of them, none set our lines for pre-season. What a crazy fever pitched dream that was.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

I remembered my dream I had when my player Vadim Askerov became the highest earning TPE player in the history of the SHL and he went on to be voted into the hall of fame while he was still an active player.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Lately, I have been playing a lot of EU4 and I recently had a dream where I was an 18th century Japanese sailor from Osaka who was working on a merchant boat that trade with other eastern Asian countries.

39 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

One time I had a dream the hamiltopn cheathawks finally went down for their disgusting actions then I woke up and justice had yet to be served, maybe some day I will wake up happy and gabe will pay for his crimes.

[Image: rotti.gif]

I once had a dream where I was swimming in the ocean and saw a bunch of sharks start to approach me. I got scared and started to swim away, but I looked "down" and saw that I was actually a shark as well. Me and my shark friends started to eat a whale and then I woke up and realized I was munching on my pillow.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

I don’t remember any dreams I have however I too have had an SHL related dream. I don’t remember what it was about, but I remember thinking that I was a complete nerd for having a dream about a fake internet hockey simulation league.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I had a dream that I was working-from-home at my aunt-in-law's house and her children terrorized me and I couldn't get anything done. Perhaps more noteworthy is that said relatives live in Denver in real life, but lived deep in rural Virginia in my dream, and much of the dream involved me running around the backwoods talking to redneck neighbors and trying to deal with some kind of monster while I was supposed to be working. It was a very pretty dream, yet a tense one. 7/10 would dream again.

[97 words]

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

I had a dream of winning the SHL Championship and joining the Triple Gold Club, but those dream were destroyed when I was traded to Montreal to help them through part of their rebuild in what is very likely my last season.

i had a dream that micool actually won the cup. i was about to hop on discord and lose it, since it was actually happening, until it did not because i woke up

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

I had a dream that I ate a bucket of fried chicken and six double downs by myself, then I woke up completely naked save for an empty bucket of chicken on my head and double down foil covering my junk.

[Image: image0.png]
Sig by @Ragnarr

Personally, I don't remember my dreams.  I know that we all dream.but sometimes we just can't access the information about which we dreamed.  A lucid dream is one in which you actually know you are dreaming.  I think I would remember that.

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

I dreamt that I was coming back from a fair that is local. And of course that it was close to Halloween and there was this guy chasing and we were running away from them. But we were like every horror movie tripping over something or making it harder for ourselves to make it out alive. But we did and made out and safe and home it was weird and not understandable. But it happened and I really don't want to happen again it really freaked me out.

89 words

A recurring dream I had was getting sucked up into a twister like Dorothy in Wizard of Oz. I never landed anywhere I just rotated until I woke up

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

I drive for Skip The Dishes when I am home from work and not too long ago I had a dream that one of the restaurants was asking me what the order number was. The next day while driving for Skip, I could not remember if that was a dream or if it actually happened haha.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS