Create Account

S62 mPT #1: Dreams

I very rarely remember the details of my dreams when I wake up. I have some real odd dreams and I've had dreams related to the league. I correctly predicted a NL playoff win from a dream before.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

The dreams I remember the most are the ones where I do an eight-hour logistics shift for the retail company I worked for. The shifts are always a nightmare and I wake up feeling like I had actually worked them, sucked. The worst part: I had a few of these dreams while I was still working for that company so it felt like I had worked sixteen hours and I was just beat all weak.

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

Personally, I find the subject of lucid dreams somewhat interesting but my best memory of such a thing was an infamous fanfiction piece called My Inner Life (which I don't recommend reading unless you're already plastered with some friends on the side and really got nothing better to do at night, although you could actually have it read to you on YouTube via a series of videos by the almighty mutant museum) but I do understand that the mind is able to generate dreams in a particular way assuming you direct it in a certain way. Although the level of induction is complicated, some have an easier time guiding it towards things they wish than others.

Oh, and for the record, most of my dreams were rather boring. No SHL dreams either, shockingly.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

I don't often remember my dreams, but when I do, it's weird stuff that's happening with people doing unexpected things and often out of character. I must admit I have forgotten almost every single dream I've ever had

[Image: m59RPb7.png]   [Image: FcWmVTl.png]
[Image: krazkoSEA.gif]
credit to amazing @Carpy48, @Ragnar @sköldpaddor, @the_paytonium & @sulovilen !
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2021, 04:49 PM by Jimmysmo27.)

I had a dream that I was back home in Alaska during highschool, and i was reliving a key moment in my life where I went on a hike with the one who would eventually get away, and we got to the top of a mountain and looked over the city of Anchorage while Yellow by Coldplay played from a speaker in my Camelback and in this dream instead of just admiring the city and standing there like a goofball like i did in real life, i turned to look at her and kissed her and told her i loved her, and then i woke up and now im fucking depressed.

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

This one time i had a dream i showed up to school naked, only i was 26 at the time and didn't go to school. I can't remember if dreamt I was a teenager of an adult accidentally committing a serious crime

[Image: t6u8vGX.png]
[Image: TjI93pk.gif]

I'm sure that I dream but I never seem to remember them unless it's a weird anxiety dream. You know that one where you signed up for a class and then forgot about it and the final is coming up and you've never even shown up for it and the drop deadline has passed? Despite haven't been in school for almost 20 years now, I still have that one sometimes. What the hell?

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

I have a frequent re-occuring dream where my teeth fall out. I have bad teeth in general (soft, thanks dad) but my dreams always have them falling out at the worst times, or with no dentist to go to. They're like, half there. It sucks.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Had an interesting dream that I was listening to Fleetwood Mac and talking about dreams with the homies. Maybe we were out there skateboarding drinking some cranberry juice.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I don't really remember much of my dreams, nothing sticks out to me. Just dreaming of times that made me happy or things that would make me happy, which sounds really depressing lmao.

I had a dream that I wasn't a player in the SHL anymore but rather an employee of one of the teams and my job was ticket management.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Jonny Tsunami of the New England Wolfpack dreams and he remembers his dreams. Jonny Tsunami normally dreams about riding epic waves all around the world. It's wild.

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]

I have had at least one SHL-related dream. It was about a mock draft. I woke up remembering that I only had posted a placeholder, but I hadn't edited in the real mock although I had it all set up. Huge relief when I realized it was just a dream.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Yeah actually I had a weird as fuck dream last night. I was with some friends and we were playing some sort of video game, when one of their moms came in and said how one of us was cheating and causing their son to lose? They were pissed and her son didn't even care. It was very bizarre. I think we were playing Chel and I don't even know how to cheat in Chel

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

I have a couple dreams that are reoccurring most nights of the week. The first is obviously winning a cup in Los Angeles and bringing a title back there for the first time in a while. The second and more important one is me Spirit Bombing Xander Doom's ass into oblivion on a nightly basis or anytime we play NOLA/.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]