Create Account

Star-Light: S62 Issue #1

Good day, Star Gang! Season sixty-two is in its infancy, but that has not stopped you all from being hyped for this season. The Toronto North Stars have a new General Manager, a new Captain, and a new will to succeed!

With five games played this season, the Toronto North Stars find themselves in second place in the North East Division with a record of three-one-one for seven hearty points. This also puts the North Stars fourth in the conference and sixth in the league. Not a bad start to the season, and though there is a long road to walk ahead of us, there is room for optimism. This division seems to get tougher every year, but I believe the North Stars can meet the challenge, tooth and claw. Is that how you use that phrase?

So far, Danny Marston leads the team with six points and leads the team in assists with four, while Nick Brian and Bobby Lane leading the team with three goals apiece.

Ryosuke Sato and Adam Barron lead North Star defensemen with three points: Adam Barron with two goals and an assist, and Ryosuke Sato has three assists. These two defensemen lead the team in plus/minus with a plus-six rating. Just wonderful leadership coming from these two players.

Luffy Richard, my incorrigible roommate, has had a slow off-season recovering from injury and trying to shake off his lack of success in the Simulation Hockey League, and he has started the season with a similarly slow pace. He has a neutral plus-minus, an assist, four blocks, six hits, two takeaways, four giveaways, and an increase of total ice time by a slim margin. What is surprising is that his one point is a powerplay point. That is right! Luffy Richard has found some time on both the penalty kill and power play. In fact, he is tied with Rhys Prichard for the lead in power-play points with one!

So that is a look at the first two days of simulation for the Toronto North Stars. There is some promising trends going on--we are winning--and some things to look forward too--Luffy Richard Scoring his first goal of the season. Stay tuned for intermittent reporting as the Toronto North Stars make their march towards the cup! It is shaping up to be a promising season, and you will not want to miss the most mediocre reporting that has ever graced a simulation league!

until next time,

Shine on!

(417 words)

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

+1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Good media, but let's be honest... We don't even know if media will be graded! :D And if it will be graded - then when? :D

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Definitely a good start to the season for the Star Gang! Stars

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Good job so far, team! Stars

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

agabagbagabagabagabagabagabagabagabaBAGABAGABgabagabagabagabagbagabaagabagabagab

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

Nice write up!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

11-10-2021, 06:15 PMst4rface Wrote: Good media, but let's be honest... We don't even know if media will be graded! :D And if it will be graded - then when? :D
Wait, what?

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]