Create Account

Experts react - Grizzlies second season

Last day before the start of the new season. So we here in "Sports Life in Montana" talked with some experts and asked they opinion on how Grizzlies will do this season.

Peter Griffin - american sports journalist, "Sports Life in Montana"
There is saying "Winning Championship is easy, harder is repeat the success". I can apply this to Grizzlies too. Second round was good but it will be hard to repeat that result but not impossible.

Sabine White - american sport journalist, "Sports Life in Montana"
I think everyone was surprised about how good Grizzlies played last season. It will be hard to repeat that result but not impossible. Of course here in Great Falls and in all state of Montana fans hope they will get past second round at least.

Frank Grizzly - bear expert and journalist, "American Nature"
They will win that all, it is that simple. They are Grizzlies, they are strong, fearless and bears.

Anna Lindholm - swedish journalist, "Skandinaviska Hockeyvärlden"
Grizzlies were good last season but it will be tough this season to repeat that. That is good that Mandosson and Viggorsson are playing together and they can show that scandinavian hockey. Of course all fans here in Scandinavian countries think that it will be a huge mistake if managers will not put Frederico von Schicktenburg with Mandosson and Viggosson together. My prediction: First round.

Jinder Mahal - canadian journalist, "Calgary News"
Too bad that team lost Atrick but there was nothing they could do. They still have "Calgary dynamic duo" of Lux and Mandosson. Here in Calgary we keep a close eye on what will happen in Great Falls because Janis Lux next season will leave Great Falls and possibly join Calgary Dragons. So no pressure. My prediction: Second round.

Allen Iverson - american journalist, "Philadelphia Sport"
Pre-season is just a practice. No matter how good you do in practice it is still a practice. Practice is for getting better. Games are for just a result. It is all about practice. 

Carlo "the Eye" Conti - italian mafiosi journalist, "Silvestri family"
Second round last season for Grizzlies were pretty predictable. We all season said that they will be in second round. Some peoples won a lot of money some lost a lot of money because of how they bet. About this season we put our money on that Grizzlies again will get to second round.

Laszlo Holmes - american basketball/hockey journalist, "New York MSG"
Again with that Grizzlies team? I tough I am doing interview for mens journal. That is why I put on my bearskin coat. I do not know about hockey. Ok, maybe cup for them, I do not know.

Artem Dyatlov - russian journalist, "Cherno"
Second round last season - not great, not terrible. It could be better and it could be worse. Maybe they will make a big explosion this season and get to the final.

Seth Rogen - canadian comedian
Last season Grizzlies played really well and they showed how tough they are against St. Louis in first round. Of course second round they got destroyed by my Whalers but still - Grizzlies got to second round. They have nice team, of course not as good as Whalers who by the way if you did not know won whole thing. About this season I predict Grizzlies final where they will lose against my Whalers but hey, at least they will be in final.

Smith A. Stephen - american journalist, NPSE
Last season Grizzlies shocked all America but not me. Of course I knew they will get that far. They showed how good they can be and against Whalers they showed that they need just a little bit to get past the best team in SMHL. So in my opinion Grizzlies are second best team in SMJHL right now and they have big chance of winning it all.

Jean-Pierre Bear, "Sports Life in Montana"
Grizzlies Grizzlies Grizzlies

**648 words**

Drafted 59th Overall in SMJHL S58 draft by Anchorage Armada
Drafted 9th in SMJHL S60 expansion draft by Great Falls Grizzlies
Drafted 36th Overall in SHL S59 draft by Calgary Dragons

[Image: lux2.png]