Create Account

Star-Light: S62 Issue #2

Good day to you, Star Gang! It is I, your Keyboard Warrior bringing you some of the latest news about our beloved North Stars.

The hot start has continued for the Toronto North Stars as they are now seven-one-one on the season, good for eighth in the league. We are tied for third in our division with the New England Wolfpack, who have also played nine games, and behind the Buffalo Stampede and Hamilton Steelhawks who have played eleven games and have twenty and sixteen points respectively. The North Stars will need to continue their winning ways to keep up with this division. We will have a better idea of how we are doing once we have a few more sims behind us.

Speaking of winning, @Carpy48 the most illustrious goalie I have ever had the pleasure of watching play (sorry [redacted]), is bringing every ounce of skill and determination to dominate on the ice. A  point ninety-eight (.98 in case I spelled that our wrong. Words are hard) goals-against average, four shutouts and no regulation losses this season means the Toronto North Stars' veteran goal-tender is off to a historic start. I am not even going to look up if Harry Carpet leads the league in goalie stats. I am just going to say he is based on the insane stat line I just rattled off (okay, goalies with more games have more saves and wins--looking at you, Doyle--but Carpy is still number one in my heart). Keep up the good work, and trust that the team has your back.

Speaking of the supporting cast, Bobby Lane leads the stars with five goals in nine games, while Danny Marston and Ruslan Zaporozhets lead the way with six assists apiece, and Zapo leading the team with ten points. It looks like our favorite son of Rus might have a career season! 

And while we are on the subjects of favorites, Ryosuke Sato has added two assists since we last checked in, bringing his points total to five. Keep up the hard work, Sato, and keep dishing out those apples!

On the topic of dishing it out, Luffy Richard has had himself another fight (yay!), that he lost (boo). He has also added another assist, bringing my roommates Luffy Richard leading point total to two. He is also a plus-four which is by far the best plus-minus he has had as a North Star. Good for you, roommate. You use the success of your team to make yourself look better! His advanced stats are improving, and if I understood any of that nerd stuff I would tell you about it. Just trust me when I say that they look better than before! I would like to see those shot blocks and hits go up, but my delicate roommate seems averse to bruises discoloring his Adonis-like body. What a bum.

Well that about wraps it up for now. We shall see how the North Stars fare in the sim later today. 

Until next time,

Shine on!

(514 words)

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

I think we're good. Still third in our division btw.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

11-13-2021, 03:45 AMCarpy48 Wrote: I think we're good. Still third in our division btw.
Still tied for third! We had a big win agains the Wolfpack yesterday.

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]