Create Account

Kierkan 11/13 [x2 Video Media]
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 07:38 PM by Kierkan.)

Alright time to add videos to my sig now, because this is damn amazing! Love this, amazing work man!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 08:07 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Absolute Beauty of a vid for our Captain Joseph Weston!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 08:08 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

And great work @Kierkan !!

Knights|Dragons|Austria

Sick Moves!!!

Dragonite

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

-Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 6/6
-Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 5/5
-Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 3/4
-Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 3/3

17/18 = $4.5M x2 Media Bonus = $9M
Content - Loved the hype video for Joseph Weston. Very fun way of highlighting the player. I would have loved to have seen some stats or something next time, but for the purposes of a hype video it was very fun and I gave full points.
Video - The video look professional and the well timed cuts and camera angle changes did a great job of building suspense. You could tell every time you were about to see something special.
Audio - I loved the music, it sounded so epic in the beginning and fit perfectly with the video and the Calgary Dragons aesthetic. I only docked one point because there were no voiceovers in the video, even a simple "He shoots, he scores!" would have really been great and I would have been able to give full marks here.
Pacing - The pacing was great, slow and steady at first to ease you into a sense of comfort then the music shifts and the highlights pick up in speed at just the right time.

Need a sig :-/

11-16-2021, 01:01 AMVik Wrote: -Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 6/6
-Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 5/5
-Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 3/4
-Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 3/3

17/18 = $4.5M x2 Media Bonus = $9M
Content - Loved the hype video for Joseph Weston.  Very fun way of highlighting the player.  I would have loved to have seen some stats or something next time, but for the purposes of a hype video it was very fun and I gave full points.
Video - The video look professional and the well timed cuts and camera angle changes did a great job of building suspense.  You could tell every time you were about to see something special.
Audio - I loved the music, it sounded so epic in the beginning and fit perfectly with the video and the Calgary Dragons aesthetic.  I only docked one point because there were no voiceovers in the video, even a simple "He shoots, he scores!" would have really been great and I would have been able to give full marks here.
Pacing - The pacing was great, slow and steady at first to ease you into a sense of comfort then the music shifts and the highlights pick up in speed at just the right time.

Great work fellas, fast and professional… +1 video team.

Knights|Dragons|Austria