Create Account

S62 PT#2: Hit the Ice

Back down to the minors this year, Quebec City is looking to get the semi-finals monkey off of our backs. That being said, the expectation of a deep playoff run and a championship contention has never changed. We lost minimal players after last seasons semi-final defeat and added a few great pieces - Bohdi Utah probably being the biggest one, to say this man is harnessing the power of Keanu and P Swayze is an understatement, he's starting to look like an early rookie -of-the-year candidate. And if you don't know what Point Break is then fuck you. Selich is breaking out so far and cementing himself as a true first line center, Fiske got moved to the middle and is quietly putting up some great numbers on the second line. Coop is Coop and Big Boss is tied with me for third in points - we're looking oretty good!

On a personal level I'm preforming okay, 6 goals and 13 assists for 19 points in 24 games. I'm definitely happy with my production but I was hoping to have more goals at this point, considering I was 20-18-38 in my rookie campaign. I would like to see my shooting percentage around 13% (9.2% currently) but other than that I can't complain. The Citadelles have had some tough games and a hard schedule to start the season, we can most definitely improve on our 15-7-2 record. So far I don't have any doubts that we're a playoff team, and once that time of year starts anything can happen!

[Image: image0.png]
Sig by @Ragnarr

In all honesty the season is going about as well as one could expect. Ward is managing to hold his own for the most part. Stealing some crucial wins for the team. But with it being so young there are a lot of growing pains. However the future looks bright for the Blizzard. Being fifth in a conference that's stacked with talent isn't a lot of fun but the season could be a whole lot worse. Ward is currently rocking one of the worst goals against averages for goalies who have at least played twenty games. But honestly no one is surprised by that. Currently at the sixth ranked spot for shut outs though so that's good. With their upcoming games being a mixed bag of win's and loses. The team is looking to at least stay in the same place in the rankings if not improving. Ward is going to look for tighter rebound control and to stop allowing easy goals in. With the teams prospect all star goalie coming up though the team should be able to snag a few wins from the jaws of defeat.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

To be completely honest I am quite surprised with my teams play during the regular season thus far, while I did expect them to perform pretty well, I did not expect it to be to this level. Additionally I feel as if my player usually is a mid 40-30 point player and currently in 19 games I am sitting at 17 pts, so if I can keep this pace up I will beat my career high which is absolutely thrilling to me. I honestly was starting to lose hope in my player and play so if I can continue riding this high I will honestly be satisfied in the season. Additionally, I have improved significantly defensively and am no longer a negative to my team in that department which is also another pleasant surprise as I expected to continue to be a black hole defensively. Now the key going forward is if I can continue to have the season I am having and carry it over into the playoffs.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

So far this season, the Kraken have been off to a slow start. That start has impacted just about everyone on the team. The last two sims have proven to be promising but we still have a lot of work to do!

That said, on an individual level, Atticus Hale is trending at an upward trajectory from a career perspective. Last season saw a big improvement while primarily bouncing between the second and third lines throughout the season. This season, Atticus was promoted to first line center and has so far proven to be an elite setup man in the SMJHL. If he can improve his shooting percentage (or get a little more sim luck) he could easily find himself among the elite scorers in the league as well.

Roderic Banes, fellow linemate, has gotten back on track which should also favor Hale. Once Viktor Zukal, another fellow linemate, can find his form from the first week of the season, the entire top line for the Carolina Kraken could be in line for a very productive season overall!

PROMPT 2
178 words

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

Prompt 2:

The start of the season has been very good for the Texas Renegades, we currently sit at 15-3-1 which is good for third in the league for points and 2nd by point %. Having some roster turnover in the off season lead us to calling up some younger players who have preformed very well early on. Bjorn Bjorn, currently has 9 points in 19 games. While 2nd year platers Sivart and Haschadi have 11 and 14 respectively.

Looking at my personally progression this season I am also off to one of my best starts to the season with 17 points in 19 games. I am logging more minutes this season then I have in previous seasons do to a bump in powerplay time. However that power play time has not resulted to production yet, as I currently have 0 powerplay points despite averaging 2:57 on the powerplay per game.

Heading into the next quarter of the season we will look to continue the strong play while improving our metrics.

170+ words.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

WSBL Affiliate

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

So I can’t really write jokes about how my player sucks for 150 words, so I’ll choose prompt 2. I am actually very happy with how well Chimkin Wing was playing. For a minute, he was the Ryan Nugent-Hopkins of the SHL. He had 11 points in 11 games, all assists. I thought that was pretty funny. He eventually scored some goals though. Wing was also over point per game for like two games, but has since fallen to 20 points in 21 games. He has two goals and eighteen assists, which I’d say is pretty good, seeing as in 20 games last season I think he had like seven points. What’s even crazier is 20 points in 21 games isn’t even good enough for top ten in scoring on Buffalo. The highest scorer on a certain other team only has 9 points. Wing would actually lead a lot of teams in points, but the question is, is Chimkin Wing a product of his linemates, or is he super underrated?

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I am playing very Rotticus Scottly. Basically my entire career in a microchosm. Always hovering a ppg, slightly above it, but not MVP type crazy nutso numbers. I've basically been ppg every season of my career besides one, and hopefully this is the year I can have a van der heijden, morgan, or wilson type mvp performance as I'm almost at my peak. The season is still young and we've had quite a few rough games so far, so hopefully in the latter half of the season I can start really bagging some goals and saucing the biscuit around. I can not complain about a point per game, for sure, as most players in my class haven't had or have only had a point per game season once in their career. Now is the time where season 54 starts taking over, though, and I am going to have to keep it up to keep leading the class in scoring.

[Image: rotti.gif]

The past 7 days as of writing this involved a lot of wins for Texas. Wins over Toronto, Hamilton, Winnipeg (x2), San Francisco (x2), Minnesota (x2), Seattle, Philadelphia, Calgary, New Orleans (x2), and Tampa Bay marks a pretty decent week. We now sit 3rd in the league, and 2nd in our division, only after Chicago. Chicago has started off very strong, stronger than I think many people gave them credit for. They have the best defense in the league, while also boasting the second best offense. That being said, Buffalo's offense has started out VERY hot. 115 goals in just 21 games played, wowza. Watch out Eastern Conference! Of course, with Buffalo at the top of the East, you have to think that Hamilton might be out of the running for the Challenge Cup. Then again, it's Hamilton and all they have to do is make the playoffs for a 90% chance of making the finals it seems.

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

WBSL Affiliate

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Prompt 2
Well, this season so far hasn't gone entirely to plan. We've been a little bit slow out of the gate, which happens and isn't a major cause for concern. Still, a season only lasts so long and you only have so many opportunities to right the ship. The fact of the matter is that we have an incredibly young team, which, while talented, still needs time to develop and perform the way they know that they can. However, for me personally, I think the season has been relatively successful so far. I've played well in some big games, and despite being hung out to dry for eight goals to start the season, my numbers have come back down to Earth. If this season continues at this current rate, there's a decent chance I could be named to the All-Star team once again, which would be for the second time in two seasons and a true honor.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

I’ll tell you what, after the first week of play, I’m contemplating retirement. I mean Daniel Merica Jr is out there skating with bricks in his fucking skates and stones in his fucking gloves. Did he party a lot in the off season? Can neither confirm nor deny, but his on ice performance is nothing less fucking embarrassing, and the St. Louis Scarecrows are suffering because of it. The Scarecrows, if you haven’t noticed, are a little LIGHT on the offensive front, and their heavily relying on the swag of Daniel Merica Junior to carry most of the weight, and it appears he has shrunk under his pressure. Reports out of STL are that Daniel has quit on his team, once again can’t confirm or or deny these allegations, but if you look like at the fucking stats it’s an easy correlation to make. Merica needs to get his head out of his fucking ass and put pucks in holes.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Prompt 2

Paul Koivu isn't really having the season he wished. He's not doing totally bad, just not good, with only 17 points in 26 games. But at least his line is doing well defensively, unlike some other lines on his team, and Koivu is a big part of that. Anchorage as a whole is actually doing surprisingly very well. The team is currently second in the league, just a single point behind Newfoundland. We have 18 wins, 7 losses and 1 overtime loss, despite not really being up there in goals for or goals against. I think the Anchorage coaching staff is not really using the team's skills to their full extent if I'm being honest. Everyone is just doing kinda okay, no one is doing super well. We could be at the top of the league if the coaches were actually good, and giving the ice time to the good players. If they step up at the end of the season, Anchorage could be a real contender for the 4 Star Cup.

172 words i think

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2021, 12:45 AM by Mook.)

Prompt 2

Overall I am happy with Eddie Creller performance over the past week. At first I was in a slump and held pointless for 4-5 games but then one sim he busted out 7pts in 4 games and turned things around. Anaheim was doing really good to start the season but has dropped off a little bit as of late.

In terms of surprises from the league, I haven't paid too much attention to the other standings other than St.Louis absolutely bombing their season. I need to look at their lines and tactics because it truly confuses me why they are so bad with a good roster.

I have been very impressed with The Anaheim rookies over the last week. They are developing well and setting the Outlaws up for a good S63 and a Stellar S64. They are active in discord and got their updates in. We also have an active goalie, so yay, we are back on track

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

We're about a third of the way through the season and it's not been quite what I was expecting so far. In my first season with Los Angeles, I was expecting to really break out with this team because of all the work I put into my game this off-season. There were high hopes, both for my play and the team's play.

So far, I seem to be very unlucky this season. Our line controls the play on the ice, but the end results are not correlating with that. We aren't putting the puck in nearly as much as I thought we would and we're doing everything to stop the opposition, but they are still finding the back of the net while we're on the ice. So far, I've only put up 19 points and a putrid -9. As a team, we're floating around .500 and keeping pace with the rest of the division. We expected a lot more from all of us so far, so to say it has been disappointing would be accurate.

There's still two thirds of a season left and I'm hoping we can all turn it around and play like I know we can.

(199 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 2] [Pts 2] [+/- +4] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 12]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]