Create Account

S62 PT#2: Hit the Ice

Prompt 2:

It sounds stupid but I'm starting to get angry with Tony Pepperoni. He makes no sense. I got moved to the 3rd line, was taken off my spot on the powerplay and haven't updated since regression but Tony keeps on chugging. 12 goals, 13 assists in 29 games so I'm on pace for more than 50 points again and I'm so freakin old.

Every season I talk myself into it being okay that this is the season my player will start to suck and I just need to accept it. I get to feel like an idiot every season when I still put up close to a point per game!

This is just going to give me hope I can legitimately score 1000 points or beat Esa's record. I know it's all going to come crashing down but now I can only see myself getting false hope and getting my hopes and dreams stolen from me when I'm extremely close to them.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2021, 11:21 PM by JURT.)

Prompt1

Our superstar team approches the first game of the tournament with all the seriousness and professionalisme that made us all-stars in the first place. Even if we were playing a team of youngsters, we didn't want to take anything for granted and analyzed together the different things each of their players was or was not good at. Among them were notably Daud Ramza, the former (first) captain in the history of the Regina Elk and a new teammate of mine on the Argonauts. Former Colorado Raptors captain Angus McFife XVIII was also there to lead the defensive group. It was a very interesting game because they had prepared well too and despite having lesser skills they were playing a solid game defensively. In the end, our team won by three goals in a 5-2 final score but we gotta give respect to the young guns and we all went to dinner together afterwards where we gave them advice and such.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

PBE PT

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

P2

I was a fucking all-star the first 10 games of the season. I was wheeling, I was dealing. I was saucing that biscuit like I was straight outta fucking Italy. I was the GOD among men. I was on the hottest streak of my career, I fucking was obliterating my personal records. I got a fight early into the season, and I was really just feeling myself. Then I fell back to earth. I got back into my role and point production slowed down. I'm not upset about it, I know my game. It was just fun to be the best player out there, having the hot stick. I'm usually talked about because of my physical play and defensive game, seeing myself in highlights and on top of scoring was amazing. I was tied for the points league at one point. Hopefully I can repeat that success I had early on

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

PBE affiliate

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

Prompt 2

So far, it's been a mixed bag for my player and for the Steelhawks in general. One of my main goals this year was to be a more well-rounded player who could help out on defense just as much as I do on offense. To that end, things have been really good - I'm on pace for a career high in blocks and set to match my career high in hits. But as a team overall, we have been disappointing so far this season. Coming off a title last year, nobody expected to have the same record as last season's all-time great team, but it's a little jarring to see us constantly coming up short seemingly every sim. Some of that is just bad luck, but I'm afraid more of it is simply because we don't have quite as strong a team as we did last year. We should make the playoffs easily, but there are serious question marks about how far we can go once the postseason rolls around. As they say, it's easier to get to the top than to stay on top.

184 words

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Prompt 2

Jaska Seppala of the Buffalo Stampede has had a surprising and somewhat disappointing start to the regular season. Across 30 games Jaska Seppala has scored twelve goals and assisted on 24 goals. Now while this does seem good on paper, Jaska Seppala is not known for passing and the fact he has more assists than goals is not good in my opinion because assists are bad compared to goals. His shooting percentage is also kind of low at 9.8% we obisouly want to see a much more higher percentage than that and its even worse he does not have the most shots on the team, that belongs to stinky Harrington. As for the overall team. I would say the buffalo stampede are doing quite well. They are currently second in the league only trailing Chicago who are cracked out of their mind. In 30 games they have only lost seven and none of them being OT losses. Nice.

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Hard to say anything other than overall an absolutely fantastic weak in terms of team and personal performance. There's been some of the highest highs, such as scoring maybe 8 goals in the span of 3 games, and having only 1 regulation loss going into this week.

The lows would be not scoring in the last 3 games, letting the lead dwindle from 8 goals to something like only 3 and dropping a very winnable contest in regulation. With all that being said though, the season continues to grind onwards and the possibilities are still limitless in terms of what could happen at the end. Can only hope that the pace that myself and the rest of the team have put together will only continue and give us some positive momentum going into the playoffs. There's some real irony in chasing both regular season records but also knowing that it won't count for much in the end with the Cup being the end goal.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Season 62 is underway and Michael Scarn is off to a decent start individually. Coming off another Challenge Cup victory, the Hamilton Steelhawks had some major changes over the offseason and continue to age. As such, the team has gotten off to a fairly unremarkable start to the season, currently holding a record of 16 wins, 7 losses, and 6 overtime losses. Scarn is off to a decent start himself despite the team's loss of dominance on the puck so far this year, with Scarn tallying 33 points including 11 goals over his first 30 games of the season. Looking at the standings, it is evident that teams have begun to seriously close the gap against the top tier teams that include Hamilton, Buffalo, Chicago, and Texas. Chicago looks like the early favorite to win the Challenge Cup here in the first half of the season, with only 2 losses in regulation so far this year.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Prompt 2. It's been a decent start to the season for Esa Parmborg, but not spectacular, 20 points in 29 games, but the team is doing well, so I wouldn't change anything. After a slow start the Dragons are on fire winning like 9 of our last 11 or something like that. We are back to 1st in the division and edmonton has crumbled to last so that's always fun to see. Biggest surprise of the season for me is probably Hamilton being 17-7-6 with only a .666 winning percentage, they have definitely regressed and currently have less wins than Calgary. I'm also surprised that Chicago has dominated so far with a 24-2 -2 record, they are a good team no question but didn't think they would come out of the gate so fast with that kind of run, they appear to be the team to beat at this point of the season. Getting back to the Dragons I'm not surprised we are doing well, Izzy and Wally made some great moves in the off-season and after figuring out a new system with a lot of new players we seem to have hit our stride and are locked in. We've beaten a lot of good teams lately including Chicago so that's a good sign. Parmborg could be better but we're getting wins so that's what matters!

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2021, 12:14 AM by Count Chocula.)

P:1
It's the grizzled Vets opening game against the up and comers. Chester Cunningham takes the face-off against Steve Harrington and snaps it back before Harrington even knows what happened. Barney Stinson shoots it into the zone and Eriksson goes in on the forecheck and demolishes Hugh Jazz in the corner to get the puck. He skates it right to the front and rips a shot bar down on Doyle. Just like that the Vets are already up a Goal. The up and comers finally get possession and they are scared. None of them have ever seen so much physicality before. They are afraid of getting hit cause all they k on are poke checks. Eriksson and Cunningham keep throwing checks and by now Harrington and Minamino are limping off the ice. Timmonen keeps icing the puck because he's afraid to cross the blue line. The veterans have all the noobs shaking in their skates. It's obvious the era of skill and size was dominant.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Wew, we out here on team up-and-comer and we really got our work cut out for us. We got a solid standing to work off of, but our talent can only take us so far against team Grizzled Vets. Sure, we are better skaters, better looking, stronger, more skilled, etc. etc., but those guys have a lot of experience we don't have. Really, for a first game it was all kinds of off-kilter. Despite the TPE disparity, the gritty play of defensemen like Darrow and Kirkby found it's way into throwing the young gun forwards out of their game and into penalties. And the last thing you want to do is take penalties. Despite jumping out to an early lead of 3-0 thanks to Slate, Kondos, and Oscarsson all getting on the board, the lead evaporate with Pepperoni (x2) getting on the board on the powerplay, followed by a late 2nd period tying goal by Slothface. At 3-3 late in the third, experience really took things over once again as a Sedin-esque waived-off-icing-pass led to Pepperoni sealing the hat trick and the game as the young'ns just had no answer to the old man strength being demonstrated by the, well, old men.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Prompt 2:
I would be lying if I said I wasn’t genuinely shocked at how well I’m playing so far this season. Sure I’m getting caved in in terms of Corsi and I don’t provide all that much overall play as a rookie, but I am at about .33 points per game as a rookie defenseman and that is actually hella solid. I can’t complain at all about that level of play and I wasn’t expecting it at all. On a whole, the Wolfpack are playing some great hockey and I’m really proud of what I’ve seen from this team so far this year. We’re extremely competitive night in and night out, and we have some outstanding players who are playing some of their best hockey at the moment. It remains to be seen if we can keep this up the rest of the year, but I think we’re a team that no one would really like to see in playoffs right about now.

WC: 162 words

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

WSBL affiliate (negs)

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]