Create Account

S62 mPT#2: Last Laugh

Best prank? The one where someone asks for directions and in the middle of it, he gets "replaced" by a completely different person. Sometimes the unsuspecting person who is very kindly explaining stuff does not even process that it is now a different guy from the first one.

When I first joined this website, some guy who I will not name in the ANC locker room got in trouble for using the gnomedab emoji too much. That's the joke. I found it fucking hilarious but apparently not everyone in the LR did. Gnome Dab

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

The best April fools joke I’ve ever seen was while I was working at Staples (an office supply company). This guy came in looking for heavy duty packing tape and was holding 5 harmonicas. He said he was going to tape them to all of his friends’ big trucks so when they accelerated or anything, the harmonicas would be activated. He was so HAPPY that he had thought of this. Wholesome and pure and an actually hilarious April fools joke.

[Image: MJFOsSL.jpg]
 [Image: jVFaBhU.png]

So a freshly trained soldier reaches the front lines in WW2 and reports to his sergeant. He is terrified and has no equipment. The sergeant looks at the poor terrified soldier and says, "Son, its okay, you are going to be fine. Here, take this broom."

The soldier grabs the broom as the sergeant tapes a piece of straw to the end of the broom. The sergeant says, "son, this here will be your rifle and this straw is your bayonet. When you see the enemy, point the broom at them and say BANG! If they get too close, stab them with the straw and shout Stab!"

The soldier looks uncertain, but moves forward to his position. As the battle starts, the soldier sees the first enemy move over the hill in front. He points his broom at the enemy and says BANG!

To his amazement, the enemy falls over, dead. The soldier points the broom at the next enemy and says BANG! Once again, the enemy falls over dead. "Well, this is great!" the soldier thinks.

The battle continues, raising in intensity. The soldier continues, "Bang, Bang, Stab Stab." Bodies lay piled all around the soldier.

Finally, one last soldier comes over the top of the hill. The Soldier points his broom, lines up the shot and says Bang. Nothing happens. The soldier furrows his brow and says bang again. Nothing.

The soldier begins to panic. "Bangity Bangity Bang, Stabity Stabity Stab." Nothing.

The enemy kicks the soldier in the chest, knocks him to the ground and begins stomping on him shouting, "TANKITY TANKITY TANK."

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

They are too many jokes to name, but I would have to say that one of the best people to ever write and tell witty, quick jokes is Rodney Dangerfield. Dude gets no respect.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

A stupid prank I remember seeing was in college some guy had gone to the bathroom and while he was gone, some guy took his schoolbag and flipped it inside out, put all the contents back inside. Looking back, it was incredibly stupid, but thinking of him trying to put his schoolbag on his back and not understanding why it wouldn't work was hilarious.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

My first joke is If you are American when you go in the bathroom and American when you come out, what are you in the bathroom? European.

Did you hear about the Italian chef who died? He pasta-way.

[Image: duffleman2002.gif]

Every time at the end of the season I go to do my CW post after waiting for the milestones post to go up and then I go look at my stats and that always gives me a big laugh at how bad they are.

[Image: qWestSHL.gif]
[Image: cEbgUph.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: h2OFdMh.png]

Heard a pretty good one the other day [on tiktok].

Me - "It's amazing those two are still together after all the shit they've been through."
You - "Who?!"
Me - "Your butt cheeks..."

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

There is a whole world of terrible jokes out there, some of my favorites are:

What did the buffalo say when his son left? Bison!

What do you call someone who immigrated to Sweden? Artificial Swedener.

What don't ants get sick? They have anty-bodies.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

So I'm a 6th grade teacher and we get lot of funny stories but one that I remember recently was that we caught a kid who was stealing all the leftover apple juice and orange juice containers after breakfast and dumping them into his bag.  Throughout the day he was selling them to thirsty kids for a quarter a piece. When we caught him he told he had been doing it for 3 weeks and had made over 200 dollars but he said it was annoying keeping up with it because it was all in quarters.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: image.png]

There was this jokester that removed the championship week ring prompt and I thought it would be gone forever. But the next year the jokester added it back and i was happy. they got me really good

37 words

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

It happened pretty recently - when I joined Calgary Dragons. I don't remember who, but I think it was Katth. He told me about some rituals for new players and I thought it was for real. Only later he said it was a joke and they don't have any scary rituals. Haha. It was pretty funny.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Don't have a particular joke in mind, but will say I appreciate the top tier dad jokes and puns the Tampa Bay Barracuda put out on twitter. They get a chuckle out of me almost every time.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

One of my favorite pranks is SHL related. We convinced Spangle (a former SHL Commish) that O4L was a female and he believed it entirely until it was revealed that Ofer was a male. It is still a prank that is talked about to this day.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]