Create Account

S62 mPT#2: Last Laugh

The best prank I ever saw pulled was on our Ambulance Captain, we were having a bull session in my office one night and we told him that he had small hands. He really did, like Trump tiny. We bet him 50 bucks he could put his hand through the handles of a supply cabinet. As soon as he uttered "pay up bitches" he realized his hand was stuck.

We did the only thing we could do.

We took a picture.

Pic related.

[Image: 12440283_10154059573834520_8345704954470...e=61BB9E38]

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2021, 01:31 AM by Leafs4ever.)

The funniest/funnest thing I've seen recently was when Canadian soccer player Sam Adekugbe yeet'd himself into the snow bank after Cyle Larin scored against Mexico in the Estadio Iceteca. Perfect celebration on a perfect night for Canadian soccer.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
15-6-0
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 3] [Pts 5] [+/- +6] [PIM 10] [Hits 12] [SB 38]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Literally any gag from the movie Zoolander. That movie is priceless. Although my favourite is probably...

-Tod! Are you not aware that I get farty and bloated by a foamy latte?!

-My mistake Jacobim!

-Your mistake indeed!

Followed by that sexual tension, weird noices and awkward looks. Its just too damned funny.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I saw this on TV this week. 

A bloke broke out of Prison, 2 days before he was eligible for Parole. He went on the run for a few years and ended up becoming an actor. One day, he went to an audition for a show called 'Australia's Most Wanted', which he got denied because he look too much like a criminal they wanted to portay on the show. Once the show went to air, he got caught within 24 hours.

Well I have definitely seen some big jokes in this league over the years. The entire riot organization, a certain relived moment, some wild multis. Biggest joke in the league though has to be Joe's player who can't hold the luggage of mine much less compete in the same league.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

I could recite one of the many times @steveoiscool has made fun of @taterswc but its just too many to count. And they are all incredible

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]

Someone today said they were not busy. I asked that someone what happened to all the emails they were supposed to get. Someone else asked who was supposed to get all the emails? I said "ur mom." 10/10 joke very funny!

Sorry, I am doing a bit of run on here to meet the 25 word requirement, but here is one of my favorite jokes told by none other than the legendary Lemmy Kilmister.

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/Vywn4bkL_SE[/video]

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

An ongoing joke in the GFG locker room is to gator people. For those of you that don't know, that means getting someone to respond to you and then dropping the gator meme on them. I have successfully gotten probably half of the room with it.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

There were many jokes I have encountered. I have seen a retirement post on April fools actually count, but the most funniest ever was that people actually think the leafs are good.

[Image: giphy.gif]

The biggest joke is that future HoF High Haschdi was drafted after so many other players, especially JJJJ Angler who is unfortunately inactive now here in that league

[Image: Haschdi.png]

Jonny Tsunami remembers a time when he was on a joke of an expansion team called the Indianapolis Apex in the PBE, everyone thought the other expansion team was better, the Kashima Foxes, but in the end the Indianapolis Apex got the last laugh and have been so much better than the Kashima Foxes, now rebranded Maui Makos have ever been.

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]

As an Austrian, I could laugh about it all day.

How many Germans does it take to screw in a lightbulb? One, they're efficient and not very funny

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Pickup line: Hey sorry, I don't have a good pickup line but I can pick you up and we can do a line!

{DRUG USE IS BAD}

[Image: gurbs.gif]

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear."

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia