Create Account

S62 mPT#2: Last Laugh

At some point a few years back slappy and bonk gained access to my computer when I was not home, it was automatically logged into the SHL so they decided it'd be funny to post in the dragons locker room pretending they were me... I'll leave it up to your imagination the kind of stuff they said but let's just say it was x-rated. Was definitely a hilarious prank, they got me. I'm just glad they didn't retire my player!

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

a funny thing that happened in the pro baseball experience is when some guy kept tweeting with the #PBESim hashtag for random stuff which constantly clogged the twitter feed on the sidebar of the website.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Back when I was still playing hockey, we did secret Santa for the team. Buddy of mine got me a neck pillow and an eye mask for when I sat in the box. I loved it, still have that neck pillow somewhere.

WC: 42 words

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

We used to play this game called "Rob from your neighbor" at Christmas where everyone gets buys a bunch of cheap presents and you put them in the middle. if you roll doubles you get to take a present from the middle, and once all the middle presents are gone, once you roll doubles you steal from someone else. Well we had this "hand exerciser" which was literally just a block of wood you squeezed and it was supposed to strengthen your grip, it was so stupid. but we gave it every year, and in order to trick people into getting it, we put it in increasingly wacky packages. One year someone put it in a bag that was shaped to look like a bottle of wine, so people would really want it. it was an epic troll

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

a long time ago stud made a media post with like a fake hacked email of the shl commish and it was pretty funny with tons of emails and topics on current or past ongoing dramas that the commish could be having to deal with

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

I think my favorite category of hockey pranks is when the mascot sits in a trash can or something and jumps out and scares the players walking into a locker room. They always have great reactions.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2021, 01:05 AM by FlappyGiraffe.)

a good prank that happened to me one time a few years ago is I was sent a link to what I thought was something interesting to instead be led straight to an excellent music video by Rick Astley. I wasn't expecting it and gave a hearty laugh

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

My joke is short and sweet. How does a rock pee? He Dwaynes his Johnson. Or also why didn’t Snape get the herbology job? He couldn’t keep the lilies alive.

My favorite Mitch Hedberg joke:

I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. Because there's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]