Create Account

S62 SMJHL mPT#2 - Celebrity Boxing

Mario Abeebehboosedibadibo should be the representative for the Regina Elk in a celebrity boxing match simply for the reason of announcers having to deal with pronouncing that last name of his. In the opposite corner would have to be Monsieur Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba, Esq. of the Detroit Falcons. As a viewer we get to enjoy these two pummel each other and hear the announcers pummel themselves over pronouncing these mouthfuls. This momentous fight has to take place in Wankdorf.

(80 words)

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Towtoongie would be a great pick as a boxer for the Nevada Battleborn. Quick feet and high intelligence are needed in boxing and Tekkeitsertok has both. Growing up in Northern Canada there wasn't much else to do besides polar bear hunt and fight your best friends. I think having TT in the ring would be an extreme benefit for the Nevada faithful. An ideal fight with TT would be a celebrity like Justin Trudeau, if he loses he has to move to Antarctica.

[Image: giphy.mp4]

Warrior Enskidou should be in the next celebrity boxing match because he's strong and the team needs that huge payday to get the locker room's beer cooler repaired. He will fight anyone because he doesn't hold personal grudges, unless someone is looking to start trouble with his team. The fight should be held in the north so the boys can hit the trail after the easy victory.

[Image: Enskidou.jpg]

Aksel Fiske sounds like the kind of person who would throw down on a moment’s notice. I’d like to see her box Adele honestly. It would be a good scrap.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

I think it would be funny to my player Bubba Tree fight Tyreek Hill cause why not lol. Would take place in Houston and would be one of the midcard fights

I should be in the next celebrity boxing match, and I should fight logan paul, Idc if I get knocked out I just want the money. \

-26 words.

In Buck's mind there's only one celebrity boxing match that needs to happen. Berserkers own Pope Coswi against the Pope himself. Only one can hold the title of being "The Pope" and this is the only way to settle it. This boxing match would take place in Newfoundland so that the Berserkers can cheer on their Pope.

Words: 59

I would bring up Mister Tim Riggins. He is and wants to be physical and for that he should learn and get some experience for fighting other people. I would say against the Vancouver Whalers as rivals would it be a perfect fit. Then he would have the extra motivation to CRUSH THE BALLS.

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!