Create Account

S62 mPT #3- Bingo

Newfoundland bingo: free space is sad, other spaces include leeg wen, toes,ham cheat, me complaining, soap talking about wheel of time, choc bullying me,beeg saying good morning zerkers

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

I will give you a glimpse at the Japan Discord Bingo Card.  In the Free Space is "A New Newfoundland Player is Transferred to the Team", in one corner is "Sweg shares a One Piece GIF from the recent Episode", and in another corner is "WEH" when Japan wins.

Quote:49 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

The theme is obviously Vancouver. The free space is "Kroustis misses a shootout attempt". The other spaces are "Goalie is pulled", "Hamilton broke the sim again", and "Oh shit, I missed the goalie change".

Quebec City Citadelles Free Space: hannah react with an emoji

Square:
Alumni pop up in team-chat
Noka shows us his graphic
Random meme pops up
Infidel post picture of his food

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Quote:Your task: Think of your very own SHL bingo game. It can be Team LR specific, or encompass all of the SHL. Identify your bingo game theme, name the free space (something that happens without fail) and name 2 other spaces (or as many as you need to get to 25+words).

The free space would be one of Hamilton, Chicago, Buffalo, Texas making the finals. Another space would be someone making a tongue-in-cheek thunderdome thread about one of their threads, which I imagine is very exciting for the few people involved and extremely boring for everyone else. To complete the line, we could have the following three squares:

- A punishment reaches ten pages.
- Someone complains about the passage of time in a regression thread.
- A user that I've never heard of retires.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Nevada Battleborn Bingo:
Free Space: Jess freaks out because we won
Other spaces: Noka is noka, Jax sends a message, Aleris is wholesome

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

[Image: f6iuj1]

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

Free space: I hate Gabriel Johnson

Space 1: Hamilton or Buffalo win Cup

Space 2: Weak thunderdome post as a meme

Space 3: Cool Luke or other historian member site for historical SHL seasons

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

my simulation hockey league bingo game theme is going to be hockey and for the free square for my simulation hockey league bingo game its gonna be goal scored, and for two of the others it will be big save, and faceoff occurs

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

My bingo card theme is for the site. Things that I have seen multiple times since joining the league.

Free space - mention of a thread lineup
Top left corner - the word parity is used
Bottom space in ‘G’ - a recipe is posted
Top space in ‘N’ - the response ’applied’ used

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

The theme is Newfoundland Berserkers Bingo. Free Space is Ty says Sad in response to something that isn't all that sad. Other spaces include tez saying hi and nothing else and Corey coming in tanked while saying he's not that tanked.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

shl grumpy old man bingo

free space: someone td's an expansion gm
important spaces: obvious tampering in the media subforum, trade thread slapfight, team tries to tattle about a non-violation in gm chat

We'll go with general SHL stuff here:

Free Space is another person getting bored with this league
A solid space would be me blaming Hamilton for ruining the league
Another one would be HO going IA
Finally, "make regression harsher" fills a need for the board.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

The top squares I would look for on my board would have to be ones saying "Chop Trees" or "Beegyosh". Those are a couple of common themes in the Newfoundland Locker-Room. I def would want them on my board in a game of LR bingo.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Free space: Someone posts a PT with not enough words to get credit

Other spaces:

Someone makes a really stupid Thunderdome post, thinking that other people will agree with them, but everyone ends up dunking on the OP

Someone bashes Hamilton in a PT

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]