Create Account

S62 mPT #3- Bingo
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2021, 02:30 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: IMG_9064.png]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I made a TOR LR bingo chart for an older PT long ago, so I don't even have to be creative here. This is obviously not really up to date anymore, but back in S53/54 or whenever this was made we had things like "We lost again, didn't we?", "We got shutout 9-0... again..." and "Can't wait until we're finally good". The free space at that time could be something like "F*** the Great Lakes" - and even though that division changed names, it could still be up to date now. If not that, maybe one of our most frequently used LR emoji.

For those who want to see the one from back then.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

For me bingo is wild in Calgary. I have no idea what’s happening. Something about Parms. There’s a lot of chicken Parm. There the center free one just says Cale makes an amazing save.

[Image: vikian.gif]

Today's theme is reason I went inactive this time. Free space is going to have to be that I got stoned and forgot to do it, other spaces include psycho gf ruins the experience, and world of warcraft is ruining my life again

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Way back when I was a GM in Juniors, we could've easily played the Detroit Falcons SMJHL Bingo game. The free space would be anyone saying "beans". We'd also have spaces for Anton posting Nash pics and people bringing up Scotty Crawfling in conversations with Tig.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

free space: I'm gonna win the cup
some fields:
Blast posting a Towel gif
Z posting a duck gif
Micool trying to trick himself into otters-only-if-you-post-something-else-you-get-banned just to get banned again

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

The Maine Timber locker room bingo is very simple. For you to complete it all you need to start off is for Maine to have 3 games, and only 3 games, on the stream. Then you make sure that they win 2. This means you made it, 2 out of 3 bingo.

Seattle Argonauts locker room bingo:
- Darzins complains about how he is so bad despite scoring goal per game
- Podcalzone posts an vibing emoji or says good night for the team
- Urquhart says good morning or writes something about sim results
- Sutherland uses bot-spam channel once a day to find out fantasy or his player's stats

[Image: salming.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2021, 05:45 PM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

Some Suggestions from me:

- Someone opens a parity thread
- The sim is too late. Or too early. Or too on time.
- Someone very impartial thinks that his teammate definitely should have won an award over someone on another team with better stats.
- CW Sucks
- sve7en gets objectified
- RED writes a reply that is just too damn long
- A copypasta is mistaken for a genuine take
- Carl pic!!!

And the Center square needs to be:

- Hamilton fucks over the league again without having to suffer any consequences.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Bingo in the MTL locker room would probably be like:

James does a bot command that I had no idea existed
Inf has a conversation with himself in the GM chat/war room
A blurry boxscore gets posted

SHL is sometimes crap-themed bingo card

Free space 1: HO takes a million years to punish something that is clearly in the rulebook, problems get a lot bigger because they waited.
Free space 2: Hamilton wins the Cup because they figured out how the sim works before everyone else, again.
Space 1: Someone says something super shitty, wonders why nobody wants to draft em.
Space 2: Same people get GM positions, promptly go inactive or remind everyone why they still shouldn't be GM.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

I like SHL bingo, but with an edge. It'd be hard to decide what to make the free space though, would it be "Hamilton gets off easy with a punishment," "someone complains about Slash's PTs," or "the sim gets pushed back."

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

[Image: Screenshot_2021-11-22_at_07-35-23_preview_php.png]

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

My bingo card theme will be the Saint Louis Scarecrows locker room, free space would be: you should up fighting as a joke, another space would be did we win and another would be where box scores

[Image: duffleman2002.gif]

I guess I will go with the Armada locker room.

Free Space - There is a couple to go with but :JODAN: would maybe be the easy choice.

Other Spaces - Boat, Gnome Dab (my personal fav), :firegabe:

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]