Create Account

S62 mPT #3- Bingo

My bingo game would be based on the Sim itself.  Free space would be sim crashes. 

Other spaces would include:

Team scores, same line scores again 5 seconds later.
Defenseman scores on a breakaway. 
Team scores on first shot on goal. 
Team gets out shot 75-6, still wins. 

Whatever you do, don't turn it into a drinking game.

[Image: hudson.png]

I would do a New Orleans Specters Bingo card. The free space would be the "Winnipeg Jets", as we always seem to beat them. The other spots would be filled with many different spooky related things as well as a spot for "I <3 Huck".

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Texas LR bingo would probably have a "Fanto is mad at his player" free space. Me sending good morning GIFs would have to be on there, as well as Puoli mentioning the task-bot is broken. Dank stopping in to say hi would also be a good square!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Tampa Bay Barracuda Bingo Free Space: someone talks about rainfall in BC.

Additional squares:
- someone posts the drinking emoji
- someone posts the chomp chomp emoji
- Pingy makes the bot post the agab speech picture
- I talk about flying to work or home

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2021, 12:21 PM by traphag.)

Here's some squares from our rather wholesome San Francisco Pride locker room:

--Henrik says good morning to the Europeans as the North Americans are comfortably sleeping in their beds (unless I'm on a midnight shift)
--Someone posts a selfie indicating that they, too, are a brown haired man with a beard (given that I am female, I am one of the exceptions to this rule)
--Encouraging discussion about someone's new job opportunity or other life change
--Sulo posts yet another fire sig
--And, of course...!rollpride

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

Free Space - Good Morning message from the whole team
Some squares on the New England WolfPack bingo board. Clean, Let Bas shoot, why are sims so late, mmm ham

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]

The theme of my bingo is FHM bullshit. The free space without a doubt is getting goalied by a backup, this always happens. Then one of the spaces is team with half the shots scores twice the goals and the other space is 2 minute highlight that ends in a missed shot.

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

A few NOLA LR bingo squares:

Huck says something wholesome

Joe declares we will win 2/3 games but we end up losing them all

Someone wants build help, Slash goes on a rant about how Hamilton Ruined the league

Someone mentions that Python is a child

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2021, 06:34 AM by CapnCooper.)

Detroit Falcons Bingo Spaces, FHM and Locker Room themed:

Detroit Gets outshot
Detroit Loses
Good Morning Messages
Food Rant
SKREEEEE
Anton pet pictures
Nashy
Agab/who ping

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

NOLA Locker Room Bingo: 
  • Zayn posting the 'NomNom' emote 
  • python and leafs1997 fighting 
  • Huck being wholesome 
  • Joe being an old man 
  • Nic talking about how nice it is to not be a GM anymore

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2021, 02:52 PM by Off.)

The bingo board that I’m gonna use is quite simple. It’s the Offo special boardgame list. With the free space being monopoly and the rest being filled with fun games like root, vast, villainous, spirit island etc. this goes well with MTL boardgame night!

[Image: Off.gif]

The free space that is sure to happen in New England Wolfpacks lockerroom on a daily basis is at least a few people saying good morning, not in the public channel, but the team dedicated one.

[Image: m59RPb7.png]   [Image: FcWmVTl.png]
[Image: krazkoSEA.gif]
credit to amazing @Carpy48, @Ragnar @sköldpaddor, @the_paytonium & @sulovilen !
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2021, 04:35 PM by CampinKiller.)

Use this for any SHL thread ever

[Image: bingo.png]

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

I think the easy thing here is like a forum bingo, the free space is a Slash post of course, and then the other spaces can be someone posting a copypasta, someone shitting on Hamilton, or a GM saying something that’s borderline punishable.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

Its a full bingo in the LAP LR if Sloth posts a photo of Arya, GCool posts a picture of Carl, 7 posts a gym selfie, and I post a picture of Emmy

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player