Create Account

SMJHL S62 mPT #3 - Party Time

We are trying to build a tight knit group in Regina so we don't want to have a particularly exclusive band situation. To ensure that everyone is involved in some way or another we are going with an 18 member ska band baby! Whether it is a trombone or a kazoo everybody is rocking hard. We even have just a few members dancing like that guy from the Bosstones. The band would would be name SaSKAtchewan. We would rip all night until member by member falls under the weight of exhaustion and alcohol consumption.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Well Rand al'Thor would be playing the electric fiddle while the rest of the team would be on acoustic fiddles since they're all second fiddle to my greatness. The night would probably involve too much alcohol, some feet and some ketchup. If you know you know.

Band name: Great Fallers
Singer: Brain Brettski - Brettski has a background in vocals and would be the front man for this project.
Guitar: Grogu Mandosson - Grogu loves to be in the spotlight and would light up the stage with flashy guitar solos
Bass: Alexej Komarek - Komarek is musically talented and would rock the bass like no other
Drums: Brick Wall - Brick would hold the team together from the back just like he does on the ice.

Ergo is one man band. Best Kazzoo player south of the Mason Dixon line. Band is called Me, Myself, and I. Ergo is always big star. Did I mention its only folk music.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Band name: Troiters

Singer: Evert Jansson
Drums: Dirty Boots
Electric Guitar: Sam Azhja
Bass: Bubba Tree

We would play 80s Twisted Sister-esque music. Every night we would get thrown out of our gigs because I really suck at singing

Everyone on our team would have a role. We would ALL be playing hand bells to the sheet music for “Jaja Ding Dong” and “Husavik” from the Eurovision movie with Will Farrell. We would be called the Outlaw Ringers and the night would be epic.

[Image: 65157_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2021, 12:32 AM by Leoben.)

Band Name: The Surfing Owls
Music: Modern Electronic New Wave Thrash Aboriginal Metalcore
Lead Vocals - Aksel Fiske
Didgeridoo - Brady Bertrand
Bass Drum - Bodhi Utah
Rhythm Guitar - Jeff Hopkins
Bass - Konstantin Selich
Harmonica - Greyson Cooper
Synth - Kayden Pale

The night would be interesting but we would probably all only make it through the second song before Hopkins smashes his guitar. And then we'd learn that Brady can't really play a Didgeridoo despite him constantly bragging about ripping a mean didge.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

I think this is a team of unique individuals and so I am going to say everyone is going to rock paper scissors to decide who gets to play the electric violin, triangle, theremin, and cowbell. Based on the instruments listed I am going with free form jazz for the genre. The band would be named Mystic Mistake and would lead to the MIB memory erasing device.

Code:
Word Count: 67