Create Account

S62 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you

Just wanna say thank you to my team for giving me a great first season despite how bad we lol. Yall are awesome always helping when needed and just being there whenever needed and always being positive. Go Falconsss.

I just want to give a huge shoutout to @Toast for believing in me before the draft, being a great friend and running a wonderful Maine club. He's a big reason I've enjoyed my playthrough so far and I'm honoured to be able to call him a friend.

I will be very biased and praise my team, the Grizzlies. They made the playoffs, and even though we lost I'm still proud of everyone on the team.

I'm honestly thankful for my entire team in Quebec as I have had a pretty decent rookie season. The locker room is a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to building on what I started this season.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

I probably went way overboard the last time I did a task like this and so since this is an mPT I am going to limit myself to five. Can count that easily on one hand so that seems fair.

1. Thank you SDCore for helping me make my character in the first place and giving me the push to get started here. While it has been a bit of a task getting all the plates spinning at once it has been an enjoyable dance and I like the idea of being on his home turf.

2. Thank you Jess for being a great general manager and having gotten me actually kind of hyped about games that I do not understand. Pontos alone has carried me through this season and I owe her thanks for that!

3. Thank you RenoJacksonHS for being my primary updater and being so friendly with all of the updates. I have updated a lot in my leagues and their kind messages are especially appreciated!

4. Thank you Seymour for grading the rookie tasks I already have done and giving me the extra motivation to get the rest of the tasks done. I have to post them today, but I even managed to watch an entire stream! So I am at least not a bust for the late second I expect to be spent on me.

5. Thank you for taking the time to read and grade this! I know it is not always easy to keep up with the task and that sometimes it can be rather monotonous, but it is an important part of keeping the sim league functioning. So I want you to know that I sincerely appreciate it! Hope it treats you well and that you have a most magical week ahead of you!

Code:
Word Count: 302

A nice thread!
Id like to thank @sköldpaddor for being my direct competitor but also a good friend.
Then of course the wonderful @ACapitalChicago - An amazing human who always has my back!

I love you all <3

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

@Talls

Thank you for helping me join the league, and for inviting me onto your team this season.  I appreciate your efforts and your patience with me as I navigate this new league, and for your decision to take a chance on me so that I could join Sconnie.  

Go Outlaws! Outlaws

[Image: 65157_s.gif]