Create Account

S62 SMJHL PT #6 - Playoff Dreams

PBE Affiliate PT

Well our playoff run was short-lived but we prepared as well as we could. We sold off a few pieces before trade deadline clearly having an eye on the bigger picture for the future rather than entering a “win-now” phase, which makes sense. So we still felt like we had a shot against Colorado and we did make them sweat a bit. Alas we still came up short. Even losing two of our top players, who we’d lose next season anyway, we were in a decent place. But I think our eyes were more set on the future rather than this season. We weren’t phoning it in but we had no delusions of grandeur either. But now that I’m out, I’m just kind of relaxing in my time off and preparing for next season. I’ll continue to train and improve so I come back better next season, but I guess I’m more focused on the draft now.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

The Carolina Kraken have barred down on the typical pre game messing around. Time to get serious. They start every day at 5am. The players must report to the gym. They hop on the line of treadmills to go on a team warm up jog for a mile. the faster you finish the longer you get to stretch. This ends at 6am. Next they hop on the weights, alternating arm, leg, and core days of course. You must do weights for a min 1 hour, including a 15min break. you then may do as you wish until noon. Then is a team lunch, it is important to operate as a family, as one. Lunch goes till 2pm. Then you must be on the ice reporting by 2, mandatory skates everyday. Game days, the skates are one hour then you are released. Non game days, the mandatory skate is 4 hours. Then you are released. They work the hardest, by far. I would not be surprised to see the Carolina Kraken as the next 4 star cup winners,

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

[Image: t6kzCVc.jpg]

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]