Create Account

Simmer Punishments

Hey SHL,

during the November 29th sim, @KenitohMenara missed two backup starts and during the December 4th sim, @Yagoyi accidentally quick-simmed 5 games which included games that were intended to have backup starts.

Ken will be fined $3m ($1m for the first incident, $2m for additional incident)

Despite Yagoyi missing multiple backup starts, it was one error that caused the issue and he stepped up to sim for us when he wasn't scheduled, given that he will only be fined $1m.

Thanks,
SHL HO

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

25 pages inbound

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Can't be a simmer punishment thread unless Sparky gets punished SMH

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

12-06-2021, 12:28 PMZootTX Wrote: Can't be a simmer punishment thread unless Sparky gets punished SMH

agreed. i'll be submitting an appeal on behalf of the league.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

TAR THEM TAR THEM

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

12-06-2021, 12:13 PMTommySalami Wrote: Despite Yagoyi missing multiple backup starts, it was one error that caused the issue and he stepped up to sim for us when he wasn't scheduled, given that he will only be fined 1m.

Not going to lie, this made me laugh. "Yo thanks for saving our butts, lol oh BTW here's your fine."

12-06-2021, 12:51 PMleviadan Wrote:
12-06-2021, 12:28 PMZootTX Wrote: Can't be a simmer punishment thread unless Sparky gets punished SMH

agreed. i'll be submitting an appeal on behalf of the league.

This was done earlier in the season.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

So tired of punishments. I have played in 8 different leagues. None of them have people up in arms about corruption or unfair advantage. The SHL punishes at about 10 times the rate of any of these other leagues.

12-06-2021, 01:40 PMVandy Wrote:
12-06-2021, 12:13 PMTommySalami Wrote: Despite Yagoyi missing multiple backup starts, it was one error that caused the issue and he stepped up to sim for us when he wasn't scheduled, given that he will only be fined 1m.

Not going to lie, this made me laugh. "Yo thanks for saving our butts, lol oh BTW here's your fine."

My exact thought.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

12-07-2021, 11:05 AMKC15 Wrote: So tired of punishments. I have played in 8 different leagues. None of them have people up in arms about corruption or unfair advantage. The SHL punishes at about 10 times the rate of any of these other leagues.
and we wonder why people don't want to step up to apply for jobs

Imagine doing a favor, messing up, and being fined, Tough.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

12-07-2021, 01:50 PMSopath Wrote: Imagine doing a favor, messing up, and being fined, Tough.

I'd probably say "screw you" and exit a toxic environment.

12-10-2021, 07:14 PMKC15 Wrote:
12-07-2021, 01:50 PMSopath Wrote: Imagine doing a favor, messing up, and being fined, Tough.

I'd probably say "screw you" and exit a toxic environment.
Plz explain what is toxic about this

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

12-10-2021, 10:07 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
12-10-2021, 07:14 PMKC15 Wrote: I'd probably say "screw you" and exit a toxic environment.
Plz explain what is toxic about this
I think it's self-evident.  Someone does you a favor and keeps the league running by stepping up to sim when no one else could.  You make a small error and your "thanks" for stepping up is to get slapped with a fine.  "Thanks for doing us a solid.  Going to cost you $1M dollars for doing a good deed."  That seems toxic to me.  You don't agree.  I'm fine with that.  I'm on my last few days in this league anyway.  Just playing it out until the retirement thread is posted that allows my player to be used one more season by my team as a favor to a great GM.  Hope I'm not fined for that.  lol

12-12-2021, 10:16 PMKC15 Wrote:
12-10-2021, 10:07 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Plz explain what is toxic about this
I think it's self-evident.  Someone does you a favor and keeps the league running by stepping up to sim when no one else could.  You make a small error and your "thanks" for stepping up is to get slapped with a fine.  "Thanks for doing us a solid.  Going to cost you $1M dollars for doing a good deed."  That seems toxic to me.  You don't agree.  I'm fine with that.  I'm on my last few days in this league anyway.  Just playing it out until the retirement thread is posted that allows my player to be used one more season by my team as a favor to a great GM.  Hope I'm not fined for that.  lol

Holy cry

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]