Create Account

S62 Graphics Contest: SHL Team Sigs - Overview
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2021, 07:35 PM by Gordon Bombay.)

Welcome back to the S62 "Team Sigs" Contest.
It was a little difficult to find 20 sig makers for all 20 SHL teams, so we decided to reduce the teams to 16 which works quite well with the playoff format too.

The task:

Make a sig for your team. You can decide what your sig should look like. You can display a full team or just one player. Current players or former players, it's all up to you. Since the question came up: there should be at minimum one player in your sig.
Maximum size in any direction is 500px.
JPG and PNG only, no animations.

Prizes:

Congrats to the winners, thanks to everyone who participated !

1st place: $6M @sköldpaddor
2nd place: $5M @High Stick King
3rd place: $4M @Evil_AllBran
4th place: $3M @Merica

Everyone who doesn't end up among the top 4 will be able to submit their signature for grading and will receive a 2x payout. Please mark your submission accordingly so the graders will recognize it was from this contest.

How to submit:

Send your signature to @Gordon Bombay either here on the forum or to "Gordon Bombay#9919" on discord. The deadline to submit is Sunday, Dec. 19th, midnight EST. Voting will start afterwards.

Voting:

We will work with a tournament bracket similar to this one.

In the first round we will start with 8 polls with 16 teams, then 4 polls with 8 teams and 2 polls with 4 teams until we get to the final. The losers of the semi-finals will have an additional poll to determine place 3 and 4.
The match-ups in the first round will be assigned randomly.

Let the team sig battle start. We have 16 teams that were randomly matched into groups of two and now it's up to you to decide the winner. Vote for your favorite team sig. The winner of each poll will proceed to the next round. The polls are open for 24 hours.

Final Round
SHL Team Sigs : The Final
SHL Team Sigs Third place

Round 3:
SHL Team Sigs Round 3: Matchup 1
SHL Team Sigs Round 3: Matchup 2

Round 2 :
SHL Team Sigs Round 2: Matchup 1
SHL Team Sigs Round 2: Matchup 2
SHL Team Sigs Round 2: Matchup 3
SHL Team Sigs Round 2: Matchup 4

Round 1:
SHL Team Sigs Round 1: Matchup 1
SHL Team Sigs Round 1: Matchup 2
SHL Team Sigs Round 1: Matchup 3
SHL Team Sigs Round 1: Matchup 4
SHL Team Sigs Round 1: Matchup 5
SHL Team Sigs Round 1: Matchup 6
SHL Team Sigs Round 1: Matchup 7
SHL Team Sigs Round 1: Matchup 8

Participants and teams:

@Patty  Inferno
@Ragnar  Stampede
@Mook  Dragons
@mer  syndicate
@High Stick King  Blizzard
@Lazyeye  Steelhawks
@Vaxlare  Panthers
@Aleris  Rage
@KaleSalad  Wolfpack
@Evil_AllBran  Forge
@Ruggsy  pride
@Sburbine  Argonauts
@Merica  Barracuda
@sulovilen  Renegades
@kentakira  Stars
@sköldpaddor  Aurora

If you are a participant listed here and for whatever reason can't make the deadline, please inform me asap!

Looking forward to what everyone will create!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Received some very nice submissions already. This is just a little reminder that the submission deadline is approaching soon! Voting will start Monday.

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

12-17-2021, 04:56 PMCarpy48 Wrote: Received some very nice submissions already. This is just a little reminder that the submission deadline is approaching soon! Voting will start Monday.

[Image: 74582181.jpg]

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

12-17-2021, 05:34 PMHigh Stick King Wrote:
12-17-2021, 04:56 PMCarpy48 Wrote: Received some very nice submissions already. This is just a little reminder that the submission deadline is approaching soon! Voting will start Monday.

[Image: 74582181.jpg]

[Image: no-pressure-just-650938d0d1.jpg]

Stars Lions Berserkers

12-17-2021, 05:39 PMCarpy48 Wrote:
12-17-2021, 05:34 PMHigh Stick King Wrote: [Image: 74582181.jpg]

[Image: no-pressure-just-650938d0d1.jpg]
[Image: 0n7wcwA.jpg]

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

If someone can't make the deadline I'm willing to fill in. Otherwise, good luck all!

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

12-17-2021, 06:06 PMNJBadApple Wrote: If someone can't make the deadline I'm willing to fill in.  Otherwise, good luck all!

So far we haven't heard from anyone who wants to drop out so I still expect that we will receive everything. But thanks for the offer.

Stars Lions Berserkers

All 16 submissions are in, keep an eye on this forum for polls later today and vote for your favorite sigs (and/or teams). And maybe spread the word about voting in your LRs later.

Stars Lions Berserkers