Create Account

(GRADED)Deep Dive #1 - Comparing Top 10 S63 TPE Earners
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2021, 06:59 PM by CptSquall.)

As I've slacked on getting my deep dives done, I figured I'd do a dive into the Top 10 TPE Earners of the S63 class and compare where things separated various players.  Did they miss TPE opportunities?  Get unlucky on some predictions?  What separates the #1 earner from #10?

I intended to do top 20, but this took WAY more work than I planned so sorry players 11 through 20!  I know this isn't very detailed in the word count, but a lot of effort when into comparing all TPE opportunities to those claimed by the rookies and most of the top players hit most TPE opportunities.

Going into this I thought we'd see large swings on the "luck" TPE gains from things like Predictions, but wasn't sure if that was going to be the case. 

Without further ado - here is the raw information.  This is as of this past weekend's update so I am not showing anything that was claimed this week (AC, Training, or other claims):

[Image: TPE-Compare.png]

San-Sam Emerson is leading the group with an impressive 313 TPE as of the last update.  As we see he's only missed 8 total TPE compared to the leader in each category.  This is amazing and San-Sam is setting the bar quite high for the S63 class.

Looking at this data shows that it's not only the predictions that are setting people apart, but time of create still gives a noticeable advantages.  There is catch up TPE to help offset some of the early AC's, but the available weekly training and the off season fun time also contribute some TPE to that stack.  Overall it seems pretty balanced though as we have Top 10 players that came in without early Activity Checks and Trainings and still making a run at the number 1 spot.

While most activities are completed by most of the top 10, there have been quite a few of the Activities that were missed by at least 1 person.  It seems that everyone is really good about getting their Activity Checks in as well as maxing out their weekly training with the $500k option, but other tasks seemed to get missed at time.  Even excluding the pre-season activities (old AC's, offseason funtime, etc.) we still have a few missed PTs scattered about which can set the player back bit by bit.

As part of this process I also did a bit of an audit on each update thread.  I didn't do a full audit (I didn't compare what was claimed to the claim thread), but I did ensure that all claimed TPE and Activities were accounted for on this.  Interestingly, the only math that didn't add up was my own!  I screwed up my TPE addition on a claim and shorted myself 3 TPE.  I've already requested an audit so that'll get fixed soon.

With the SHL draft coming up soon I expect that we'll see more gaps being closed and the first round will be a real toss up.  Good luck fell S63 players!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Approved, +5 TPE to @thiefofcheese

[Image: CptSquall.gif]