Create Account

Holiday Contest Video
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2021, 09:47 PM by BadWolf.)

My first video. Enjoy! 

If you are struggling, please reach out to someone.

My PMs are always open BadWolf#4346 on discord <3

Or check out this list to find a crisis hotline in your country

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2022, 03:23 AM by thevoicelesscreator.)

-Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 5/6 - I love this BW! Thank you for touching on such a unique part of the holidays that rarely gets mentioned. Unfortunately I did dock a point as there wasn't anything particularly informative within the video. But thank you for including the crisis hotlines in the body below <3
-Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 4/5 - I really like the opening and closing slides, and the transitions were smooth! But I think the video being off centre bothered me just a little, but I appreciate the effort!!
-Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 3/4 - Great choice in background music for the opening and closing. I think the recorded audio was a bit poorer quality, but that did not take a way from the message.
-Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 2/3 - I wish this was just a little longer! I know it was meant to showcase just this one clip, and that's why it's short. I just want more!

14/18 = 2M + 3.5M Bonus (1M Bonus for Holiday Video Contest Entry + 2M for First Place in the Holiday Video Contest + 500K Late Grade Bonus) = 5.5M

@BadWolf thank you for taking part in the Holiday Video Contest! As it's sole entry, you are the recipient of the First Place award! Congratulations and thank you for your message! <3

Sorry this took so long to grade!!

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]