Create Account

Kev411 memorial post

Fuck that's awful

I'm sorry JURT and the rest of Regina  Elk

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpeg]

Gutted for you and his family. RIP Kev and condolences to all who knew him.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

This is heartbreaking... I just couldn't imagine... Those kids. Please post any sort of memorial fund if one gets created @lespoils

I'm so incredibly sorry for the loss

[Image: Wally.png]

Condolences to all of Kev’s loved ones. So sorry.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Heart

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

Devastating to read. Life is short and it could be over at any moment. Take a moment to let the people you love know that they are loved.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

Man....RIP.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

<3

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Terrible news. My heart aches for his family.

Sending love to you and his family, tragic.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Fuck.

RIP, much love @lespoils and the Regina gang

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2021, 12:01 PM by JURT.)

12-16-2021, 11:29 AMWally Wrote: Please post any sort of memorial fund if one gets created @lespoils

https://gofund.me/daa5934e

It's all in French but the main part is: "This fundraiser will help pay for the funeral arrangements but more importantly will help ensure a good future for Kev's children. His youngest is on the autism spectrum and will need special care throughout his development towards adulthood."

Anything helps and I'm down to do all sorts of SHL-themed bets with anyone to help raise some more money.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

12-22-2021, 12:00 PMlespoils Wrote:
12-16-2021, 11:29 AMWally Wrote: Please post any sort of memorial fund if one gets created @lespoils

https://gofund.me/daa5934e

It's all in French but the main part is: "This fundraiser will help pay for the funeral arrangements but more importantly will help ensure a good future for Kev's children. His youngest is on the autism spectrum and will need special care throughout his development towards adulthood."

Anything helps and I'm down to do all sorts of SHL-themed bets with anyone to help raise some more money.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words.

Thank you for posting this... It really is hard to put words to this. So many emotions, but reading through all the posts and donations already Kevin really seemed to light a room up. We live behind our phones and computers in this league, but when you find out just how relatable someone is... It tugs at every heart-string, even down to my youngest who continues to adjust to his needs. I couldn't imagine what his kids are going through... his loved ones. This really puts in perspective that any single moment it can be over. Be grateful for every morning you get to say good bye to your kids... Be grateful for every extra spill you have to clean up... Life is frustrating sometimes, but it is so short. Celebrate every moment and be sure to share the love you have for someone every day.

Rest in peace Kevin... You have many down here looking after those kiddos. <3

While I will make a donation in coming days when back home... If the league can raise at least $500, I will design and run a Regina/SHL theme for my upcoming ELITE 2022A Truck season on iRacing starting in January to bring more awareness to our league and awareness to Kevin's GoFundMe page.

[Image: Wally.png]

Bumping this thread post-draft after Kev became an Argonaut - the GoFundMe to support his family that was mentioned on the stream is here: https://gofund.me/daa5934e

Thanks SHL friends

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]