Create Account

S62 SMJHL Championship Week
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2021, 07:04 PM by Bubba Tree.)

Task 8 - 3 TPE 
Man my first season was something lol. First of all my team itself didnt do pretty good having the worst record in the league. Me myself i didnt expect much this season from me so i would say i preformed decently well as it was my first season. Having 11 goals, 12 assists, and 23 points. Shooting around 12% which im not sure if thats to good lol. I think overall I would call it a decent season for me. Now what i need to improve for next season is basically everything lmao. shooting and defending and controlling the puck is probably where i will focus the most. I wanna at least have around 17 goals 15 assists. and just wanna see myself better at controlling the puck since every time i would tune in to watch a game seemed like i couldnt really keep much control . Anyways looking forward to next season to see how i preform and my team .

Task 11 - 3 TPE 
This off- season i decided to have a lot of fun with my friends and family. First off i went to Utah with my friends so we could snowboard and ski for about 2 weeks that was a great time to catch up with all of them. After Utah we decided to go to Hawaii first time any of my friends go and me. Hawaii was such a great experience the waves were great for surfing and there was just so much to explore so we spent most of our time hiking and snorkeling. After Chilling with my friends for about a month me and my family finally met up at our family ranch in Texas. That was great time hanging out with my family before I head back to the facility for next season. All this time though I was training lol. Now im just pumped for the draft to see where ill be heading up in a few seasons.

Milestones +2 TPE

8 TPE in total

Task 1

If I wasn’t playing for Quebec I’m honestly not sure where I’d be so I’ll go ahead and say Great Falls just based on pre-draft discussions and what they were looking for at the start of the season. I’d probably slot in around the same way I do in Quebec with maybe a bit more ice time. However I doubt Utah would make much of an impact in the playoffs. I didn’t do much for the Citadelles although hopefully that changes next season. I wouldn’t do much for the Grizzlies chances of getting a better result. Utah just isn’t quite there yet but hopefully next season he can be a difference maker. It’s way too early to tell who will pan out and who will not. I might have gotten the odd goal or two in Great Falls but nothing that was going to change their fortunes, same way I couldn’t chance Quebec’s. (153 words)

+3

Task 3

During game one of the playoffs, Quebec gave out owl plushies to all of the fans in attendance. These were about the size of a pillow and had the same color scheme as the home uniforms. Reception was mixed. Kids loved them but adults were very inconvenienced by having to carry a large stuffed animal around the arena and to their car. It could have gone over better if they were perhaps smaller but there was no forward thinking on ownership’s part. Next season Bodhi Utah has suggested getting all the fans a surfboard that they can take home, reception was also mixed to this idea. (106 words)

+2

Task 5

Bodhi spends a lot of his free times supporting various children’s charities throughout the region. These are mostly for children who come from broken homes. He has a Utah Foundation which is an ongoing fundraiser. He received a handful of pledges throughout the season and pledgers donated $1000 per goal he scored. Sadly he didn’t score more but it still ended up being a decent sum of money. The money goes towards tablets, clothes, books, and other things that the kids need to get by. If the parents qualify he also offers assistance to them but this is primarily for children. Utah comes from a broken home and had a sketchy history prior to discovering hockey. A charity helped him out in Australia and helped him discover hockey so he was wanting to pay it forward as soon as he could. “Hopefully I score a few more goals this season so I can raise a little more money. It’s all for a good cause.” (164 words)

+3

Task 8

I’d say Utah did about average for his rookie season. He was in the top ten for points but this class doesn’t exactly have a lot of depth so it wasn’t hard to do as a forward. He had a few breakout games at the start even scoring a hat trick but he came down to earth quickly. Quebec will be expecting him to step up in a big way next season with the void left from trades and callus. Him, Fiske, Bertrand, and a few others will be leading the charge to help Quebec get back on top. He will probably have to encourage any new rookies that come in and help them get up to speed. But I’d give his first season a solid B. He was leading the points race at one point but really slowed down as the season went on. Consistency will be the key word for him in his second season. (157 wordS)

+3

Task 10

I think there’s a lot for the Citadelles to be excited for. A lot of their core remains intact and I’d expect them to be competitive while not an awful lot better than this season to start. However they do have a few extra draft picks to look forward to and hopefully this rookie class is better than the last one. I can see them starting slow but hopefully improving as the season progresses. I’m not sure if they’ll be ready for the Four Star Cup this season but maybe the season after if they draft well and the new players put in the maximum effort. Things are so much less predictable in the J it is hard to say how teams will look from one season to the next. But I’d say that there is a lot for both the players and then fans in Quebec to be excited about. Time will tell. (154 words)

+3

Milestones
Utah's Milestones

+2 (I had 3 but already have 16 TPE now)

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2021, 08:48 PM by MamaB.)

Affiliate Link ISFL + 12 TPE

Falcons

ISFL User Name - MamaB 
Player Name - Mrs. "Stacks" McHits

SMJHL Milestones + 1 TPE
GOALIE
Wins -> 14 or more
Saves -> 414 or more
Save % -> .904% or higher
Goals Against Average -> 3.18 or less
Shutouts -> 1 or more
Game Rating -> 65 or higher

Task #1 - 3 TPE

If you weren't playing for your current team, which team would you most like to be playing for in the playoffs.  Explain why you chose that team and how you think you'd slot into their roster.  Would your player make a big impact on the team?  Would you improve their chances of winning a cup? 

(177 Words)
Currently I am playing for the Detroit Falcons.  If I were not playing for them, I would be playing for Anaheim Outlaws.  I was previously on the team with the Outlaws and loved it there.  My husband became the GM for the Falcons, and he decided that I was worth the trade, so I happily joined him and my newest fellow teammates.  

I am not sure where I will be playing this next season, as I am used to being in goal.  However, it would be quite fun to really change things up and be more offensive this next season.  I am relying on the expertise and talent of my new fellow teammates this season to help me with this big switch, but based on what I have experienced so far in the locker room, I have great faith that I will be successful in whatever new role I take on.  

I think that this team is looking for some changes, and Sconnie and I are here to help make that happen. Let's go get some medals!

[Image: 65157_s.gif]