Create Account

Abandon Adrian Ayers

Hi,

Coming into the league with Adrian Ayers my main goal was to have a longer and better career than Gordie Boomhover. Adrian wasn’t as talented as Gordie, but he surpassed him in TPE. A second goal was to have a 20+ season career, a lifetime Wolfpacker. Unfortunately with the new regression system i have come to the conclusion that i can’t reach that second goal. Add the current state in New England (no GM, several top players heading to FA) and the decision to retire popped up in my mind. I waited a bit to see if a new GM would change my mind, but it looks like no one is interested in the job.

I’d like to thank New England for giving me a chance to redeem Gordie’s career, but today i announce the retirement of Adrian Ayers.

I am taking a large break from SHL, but am sure i will come back with a third effort eventually.

/Gordie

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Sad to see ya go.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

Quite the roller coaster of a career that was still heading straight up. Sorry to see it end prematurely. It was a great time having you on board!

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players