Create Account

Idea; 'Insider Information'

12-20-2021, 03:15 PMSlashACM Wrote:
12-19-2021, 10:01 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Thats just called talking to people. But im all for it.
we're trading 1OA for as many 69th OA as possible.

what is the significance of the number 69?

On the 69th day of 1876, Alexander Graham Bell performed the first successful test of the telephone.

On the 69th day of 1977, scientists discovered rings around Uranus.

On the 69th day of 2019, an Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 crashed, which lead to the grounding of all 737 MAX jets, which weren't cleared to fly again until January of 2021.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Also, I like the idea but it gives big flashbacks to the Samee fiasco. Given what a shit storm that turned into, I don't think it's a good idea to bring it back.

Although, the off season is right around the corner and the drama pot needs to be stirred.

12-20-2021, 04:53 PMwumaduce Wrote: Also, I like the idea but it gives big flashbacks to the Samee fiasco. Given what a shit storm that turned into, I don't think it's a good idea to bring it back.

Although, the off season is right around the corner and the drama pot needs to be stirred.

The offseason drama sacrifice must be made

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Honestly I didn't see the harm in what Samee did to begin with (leaking expansion and hiring information) ... it was stuff that was coming out eventually, and it didn't hurt anyone, but it's way in the past now.

Anywho, everything would be anonymous unless the person providing the information wanted to be named. It would be kept pretty vague to create intrigue and not oust / ruin any potential moves.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

12-20-2021, 05:43 PMNJBadApple Wrote: Honestly I didn't see the harm in what Samee did to begin with (leaking expansion and hiring information) ... it was stuff that was coming out eventually, and it didn't hurt anyone, but it's way in the past now.

Anywho, everything would be anonymous unless the person providing the information wanted to be named.  It would be kept pretty vague to create intrigue and not oust / ruin any potential moves.

I enjoyed what he did. HO and the GM's... Not so much. Are you in the super secret dad discord?

12-20-2021, 07:04 PMwumaduce Wrote:
12-20-2021, 05:43 PMNJBadApple Wrote: Honestly I didn't see the harm in what Samee did to begin with (leaking expansion and hiring information) ... it was stuff that was coming out eventually, and it didn't hurt anyone, but it's way in the past now.

Anywho, everything would be anonymous unless the person providing the information wanted to be named.  It would be kept pretty vague to create intrigue and not oust / ruin any potential moves.

I enjoyed what he did. HO and the GM's... Not so much. Are you in the super secret dad discord?

Send me that invite!

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER