Create Account

Los Angeles Panthers Three Star Leaderboard Challenge S62

So I just learned I have to ask for permission to have a friendly contest in my own locker room. So I am asking this retroactively for Season 62.

Los Angeles Panthers Three Star Leaderboard Challenge

Each game when the 3 stars are selected in sim, a player will earn a score based on their rank:

1st Star = 5
2nd Star = 3
3rd Star = 1

At the end of the season the player with the most points wins prize money.

1st Place = $5,000,000
2nd Place = $3,000,000
3rd Place = $1,000,000

All money comes from my personal bank account.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

The maximum any SHL member can pay another member for a signature is $4,000,000
The Maximum a teammate can receive from their teammates in a season is $1,000,000.
The Maximum a teammate can receive in Teammate to Teammate transfer is $2,000,000
For Example
Player A pays $1,000,000 player B for sig
Player C pays $1,000,000 player B for sig
Player B cannot receive any more money from teammates that season
If a Teammate to Teammate transfer wants to go above any of the limits listed above an appeal can be made to HO in order to approve the transfer.
Higher payouts can be issued during Open Signature tournaments, where any SHL Member can join and submit, and the results are made public.
For any other form of money transfer, a committee of Head Banker, Head Graphics Grader, Commissioner, and Co-Commissioner(if applicable) will approve or deny transfers.
If the transfer is denied, then the user can appeal to the Owners for approval or denial of the transfer.
If a Site Member wishes to hold an event with a monetary reward that exceeds a payout of $4,000,000 per contestant, they must receive permission from the SHL Head Office.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]