Create Account

New Awards Head & FA & Everything Else Presser

12-29-2021, 12:39 PMCarpy48 Wrote: Best player that never won any awards during their career?

Esa

Career Regular Season Stats:
GP: 1458 | G: 514 | A: 549 | P: 1063 | +/-: +186 | PIM: 862 | HIT: 2054 | SB: 257

Career Awards:
5x Challenge Cup (S27, S29, S32, S40, S42)
3x 3rd All-Star Team (S29, S30, S35)
2x Jeff Dar Nominee (S23, S29)
1x Anton Razov Nominee (S32)

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Who are you in your soul?

What's your raison d'etre?

Do you like tart or sweet desserts more?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

12-31-2021, 06:59 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
12-29-2021, 10:29 AMbrickwall35 Wrote: What awards will you be giving to me?

If I give you an Award, will you actuall come an accept it or will you pull a Tim Thomas on me?
RED confirmed President of the United States of America

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

12-31-2021, 11:11 AMluke Wrote:
12-29-2021, 12:39 PMCarpy48 Wrote: Best player that never won any awards during their career?

Esa

Career Regular Season Stats:
GP: 1458 | G: 514 | A: 549 | P: 1063 | +/-: +186 | PIM: 862 | HIT: 2054 | SB: 257

Career Awards:
5x Challenge Cup (S27, S29, S32, S40, S42)
3x 3rd All-Star Team (S29, S30, S35)
2x Jeff Dar Nominee (S23, S29)
1x Anton Razov Nominee (S32)

Make it harder then: no awards and no cups

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

12-31-2021, 09:21 AMSalming Wrote: Who wins four hills tournament?

Haha thanks to you I now know the English name for this tournament, so far I only knew the German version :D . I haven't really been following along too much in recent years even though I loved it when I was younger and I have some very warm and fuzzy memories spending the time between Christmas and New Years watching it. So I just had to google the current Standing and was surprised to actually see so many German guys near the top, I certainly didn't expect that as we semed to have struggled over the last decade or so. Where did all the Finnish guys go though? You guys were almost great at this sport and now there is no Finn in the Top-30 and only like one competing at all? What the hell happened?

Quote:When Germany takes medal in IIHF tournament?

This tournament was a rough one especially if you compare it to our pretty successful past. Honestly I could see the team needing a few more seasons were we re-tool a bit before we can challenge for a Medal again but the future is bright thanks to some of the young guys we have!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

12-31-2021, 11:50 AMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: Who are you in your soul?

I'm probably too afraid to find out. But I'm one of those people who believe that there isn't really much of a "free will", so whatever there is in our souls we aren't directly responsible or to blame for a lot of that either.

Quote:What's your raison d'etre?

To be the best possible version of myself that I can be.

Quote:Do you like tart or sweet desserts more?

I'm not quite sure what the difference is, aren't tartes sweet as well? But I would say desserts, tartes aren't that big of a thing where I am from whereas desserts are!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

Updated until here, if you have any more questions please post them tonight, then i will probably close this for grading tomorrow Smile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

01-04-2022, 05:13 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
12-31-2021, 11:50 AMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: Who are you in your soul?

I'm probably too afraid to find out. But I'm one of those people who believe that there isn't really much of a "free will", so whatever there is in our souls we aren't directly responsible or to blame for a lot of that either.

Quote:What's your raison d'etre?

Quote:Do you like tart or sweet desserts more?

I'm not quite sure what the difference is, aren't tartes sweet as well? But I would say desserts, tartes aren't that big of a thing where I am from whereas desserts are!

Tart is like more sour/bitter

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

01-04-2022, 06:38 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote:
01-04-2022, 05:13 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: I'm probably too afraid to find out. But I'm one of those people who believe that there isn't really much of a "free will", so whatever there is in our souls we aren't directly responsible or to blame for a lot of that either.

Tart is like more sour/bitter

Is Tart different than Tarte then?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

01-04-2022, 06:49 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
01-04-2022, 06:38 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: Tart is like more sour/bitter

Is Tart different than Tarte then?

Tarts are both a kind of dessert and a descriptor. English be dumb.

Ready for Grading!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard