Create Account

S63 SMJHL Early Bird PT

The time has come. Your talent has been noticed by scouts at the highest junior level, and you are set to be drafted into the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League. What are the talents you possess that got you on the radar for these scouts, and that will get you picked in the S63 SMJHL Draft?

Written option: Write about the main strengths of your player in 50 words or more.

Graphic option: Make a graphic of your player demonstrating their main strength. Must include a player/render and mention what the strength is.

Reward
2 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)

Only S63 SMJHL Rookies (S64 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do NOT claim TPE for this task until a post has been made in the claim thread.

Deadline
The start of the S63 SMJHL Entry draft on Friday January 7th 9PM EST.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

The main strengths of Red Kirkby is that he is a well rounded player. Unlike many youth players who pigeonhole themselves into being specifically good at one thing or another Kirkby has made sure to practice all aspects of his game. While not particularly fast he is strong with good endurance and capable at both picking a pass, hitting the corners of the net and breaking up the play.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

The biggest strenght for Moritz Seider is that the team is always coming first. He knows that he can't win the game on his own! He has to be able to trust his teammates with his life! Playing wise Moritz defo focusses on the defensive side of the game, with an offensive player here and there.

[Image: IMG_4351.jpg?width=507&height=676]

Inda Bagg is really good at catching the puck and putting it in a bag. She doesn't use a glove like other goalers but uses a weird looking kinda bag thing that she puts like a glove in her hand. It is not legal in any league but no one has the guts to tell her that she can't use it

Luca Hunziker is a name that will be synonymous with punishing defence. The Swiss rearguard is strong and his ability to read the play allows him to close off rushes with massive bodychecks. Hunziker is pretty good with the puck on his stick as well, his poise during the breakout should see him in a top 4 role before long.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Outdoor Truck being true to his name with having main strength of being a big presence and delivering big hits when need do be. Along with pyshicality Truck has a offensive side that needs to be taken into account when talking of him as he doesnt shy away from the goal

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Mads McBride is a pure sniper by trade, nothing more and certainly nothing less. While lacking in the defensive zone, he does possess excellent neutral zone transition and high end speed. In addition to his scoring prowess, he's also bulked up in his transition to North American play and will likely incorporate a bit of hitting / checking into his game as well.

Quote:Words: 62

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

What's not to love about Mikael Jakobsen? He's the son of a prior SHL Hall of Famer, Magnus Jakobsen, and possess a lot of the skills and traits that his father did. He's a bigger bodied winger that is able to play a physical game but is also capable of putting up a crazy amount of goals. So far in his young career, he's been extremely driven to increase his talents - despite his later start than some in the SMJHL. He's stated to the media recently while working out in Sweden that he's ready for North America and the Simulation Hockey League. He's excited for the scouts to notice him and he wants to go as high as possible in the up coming junior draft.

Hello I am Joshua CorcoranTwitch. 

I am not just a goalie, I'm THE goalie. 
If you want to talk reflexes I'm your guy. 
Oh and who's always in the right position? Me of course. 
Even though I'm new to the league I'm looking to make an impression
and am a real team player. Always ready to pick up the slack. No sweat.

the main strengths of guy zheng oh i mean binko koivu are that he has remarkable grip strength that is useful not only for gripping it but also ripping it. he takes after his longtime friend and mentor guy zheng who also had incredible grip strength even just at his draft combine i'm not sure if @"luketd" remembers but i really hope he does because i thought the grip strength joke was really good back in the day in s46

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Bubba Tree is an absolute machine his main strength is his offensive skills. He is made to absolutely dominate teams and make him a threat to every defense he plays. He knows where and when to shoot and makes great passing plays to put his teammates in the best position to score.

Robert Helvetica is known as a Hybrid Forward and a Team Player. He focus on practicing his talents so he can be a better teammate and help out the strugglers if it's needed. He's good at reading the plays lined ahead of him, being an assistant on goals, and plans on trying his best within teams.

[Image: Helv_Sig.jpg]

The main strength about Johnny Patey is that he will do whatever it takes to win, block shots, hit firm and crisp passes, back check, you name it. Johnny Patey does not like to lose and when he does, he gets a little frustrated with himself but changes it back into positive energy for the team.

Words - 56

Adam has some good strengths, his biggest one is his willingness to play and help his team no matter the situation, he is also a player who would rather see his team succeed and fly low rather than be a superstar and see his team fail. Adam is also a player that wants to help his team outside of the rink too and show support no matter what. 

Berenstain McSnorkle has one of the biggest noses for the net in recent memory. He always manages to find the soft areas around the net, and this shows up on the score sheet as he manages to score at rates higher than your average sniper. He hopes that in the SMJHL he can translate his game to a bottom six depth scoring role for his rookie season.