Create Account

S63 SMJHL Early Bird PT

Holden Steady has spent his early junior career establishing himself as a gritty, hard-working defenseman who thrives doing the dirty work. Whether it's sacrificing the body to block a shot or muscling forwards out of the blue paint, Steady provides solid support to any goaltender.

Steady says that his role is one of support in general when he stated to the media, "Ships are won and lost by teams, not players. I'm here to clear the defensive zone and move the puck to the players who are better shooters. They're going to find the back of the net a lot easier than I would."

As a player known for good locker room energy and passion for improvement, Holden Steady will be a prime candidate for any SMJHL team who finds themselves in need of defensive talent.

The main strength of my player going into this draft is that he has no weaknesses, by junior standards at least. To start things off I have opted for the most balanced build possible so that I can then form my player depending on the needs of the team I end up on. Which attribute I will get to 14 or 15 first will make no difference for my career in the long run but it can be crucial for my team in juniors, so I'll do my best to be of help here.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Ashley Stubbs is going to be a scorer... Aside from building a sound player, I'm really excited to focus on building an offensively focused forward. I always get my stuck on doing whats best for the team and not to say this isn't, but I'm usually one who just plays a support role. I want to really get at it right away this career... earn what needs to be earned and then build rapidly and stay at the top of my class. With jobs and desire, I definitely am going to have fun with this career.

[Image: Wally.png]

Justin Time is a goaltender who hopes to live up to his name, beating the shooter with lightning reflexes, speed, and recovery. Unless his GM wants him to grow differently, of course! Justin is full of potential, with a balanced skillset that gives him a variety of save selections built on a foundation of solid positioning and size. Racking up TPE in preparation for the draft, he hopes to work with an experienced team and coaching staff to improve his game, rather than commit to a skillset that won't help his team (lots of TPE to spend, but as a new player I'm reluctant to do much spending until I have the guidance of team members experienced with the sim engine). If there's any weakness to his game right now, it's his poor passing skills. Justin prefers to cover the puck and get a whistle than make a dangerous pass in the defensive zone. It's a gap for certain, but one he can easily remedy if his GM determines that it is a priority in his rookie season.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Chad Nickelback is hella ready for the draft. He has been putting in the work as a rockstar and now it's time for him to come over to the J and burn it to the ground. Nickelback excels as a passing defenseman who is striving to work on becoming more of a defensively responsible guy to. Don't blink, or you'll miss 'the photograph' his finishing move he likes to lay on forwards in front of the net.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Enes Gündoğan is a monster on the ice and uses it to his advantage. Being 6'6 and over 200 pounds in weight, he is an intimidating presence on potential goal scorers. What is most important is that coupled with his great size, Enes has some of the best natural reflexes and positioning ability to be able to read and react to almost every situation on the ice.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

The main strengths of Tam Bunnings are carrying the puck out of the zone and creating offence. He’s not great at getting the puck off the stick of offenders but he can definitely skate it out of the zone as well as make passes and shots on net in the offensive zone.

[Image: Sugars2.png]

Main strenghts for Toms Zile is discipline. He has a good understanding of the game. Is able to concentrate well between games and during games. In fact, I don't see any weaknesses at all. I hope that my career will be the best and I will be the best goalkeeper in Latvia. And Latvia loves this man.

I have been described as "very loud" and "very vocal" and this is probably what sets me apart the most because I shitpost constantly and am never funny, but i do it for the love of the game and the respect of my future self. Backup Goaltender is also a deliberately confusing name that I hope will cause headaches for decades to come.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Gaunther Debrusk has been extremely usable at both ends of the ice - great defensive penalty killing manners, as well as, finding open spots at the front of net. Coaches would definitely want more defensive minded guys like DeBrusk. He can easily take a full trip over ice and slide trough multiple defenders with his great puck handling and balance skills. Overally, not an easy guy to stop. With gaining more experience he could be nearly unstoppable force.

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]